Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:25
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Boston

[ALL FREQ]: Looking for Chedaki...

Recommended Posts

Boston    776

*Gabriel sat in a filthy barn filled with manure in Novy Sobor, to which he had just arrived...*

*He picked up his radio, and began speaking with his heavy New York accent: *

"Hey, uh. Hello? I guess someone can hear this..." *radio crackles loudly*...

"My name is Gabriel... Gabriel Conrad. I'm uh, lookin' to speak with uh, the Chedaki. Maybe poke around, ask a few questions..."

"Based on what I've heard so far, I probably shouldn't be broadcastin' this, but I'll do it anyway."

"I arrived here on a, uh... field trip for my school. About two years ago, I was a junior. We had to, eh, take a trip here to learn about, uh... how Chernarussian Civilians dealt with the uprising in 2009, and how they adapted. We also wanted to learn about, uh... how the Chernarussian Movement of the Red Star, or uh... Chedaki operated during that. With this field trip, we visited several places... *crackle*... *bzzt BZZT*, Shit..."

"We visited several places. Military landmarks, like eh... Green Mountain and such. During the visit, that's when it all went down. I just ran..."

"I know I probably sound like a, eh... broken record player, but I'll say it again... We came here to learn about Chedaki, such and such... Well, I'd like to learn more about them. I'd like to possibly, arrange a time and date for such a meeting? To maybe, eh... ask some questions, maybe get an overall general idea of how things work around them...?"

"Hopefully some Che- *BZZT* hear this... Uh, thanks, I guess..."

*Gabriel set his radio down, awaiting a reply from any Chedaki, if they'd heard him...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItzThatcher    41

**Carthan Banks was walking down the road with this boy he picked up, Kevin was his name, after guiding two men to Novy Sobor. Hearing this, he sigh and shakes his head. "May lady luck be with him."**

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Drifter laughs and removes the radio from his smersh vest under his ghillie. Feeling the buttons after a few weeks of being silent on the air, he controls his laughter and fails to hold back the urge to make a remark*

"Spoiler Alert, they're jackasses"

*You can hear the younger man start laughing before the transmission goes silent."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    776

"Spoiler Alert, they're jackasses"

"Oh yeah? I've heard they're not the nicest of people from a... uh... Banks. That was his name, Banks."

"Ideally, I could find out for myself... to see if the rumors are true..."

*Gabriel stopped transmitting, awaiting another reply...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Drifter hears the message and decides to rest to reply. Propping the rifle on a tree and kneeling down beside it, his hand, loosely grasping the radio, reveals itself from under the ghillie and raises to his mouth*

"Yeah, I don't know who told you that, but I wouldn't take his word for it. The Chedaki are bad guys, robbery, murder, even gunned down a few civs in Dolina a few weeks ago... I know this because I caught two 5.45s to the leg and the arm from the bastards in that incident. Guess I wasn't on the civilan side though... If you're with them, you got tough enemies, if you're against them you got tough enemies. Probably best you don't associate with them at all, friend.

*The transmission ends as Drifter holds the radio and leans against the tree, the radio resting in his hand*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TEazy97    8

-Vlad, lying on a makeshift hospital bed and has been there for a few weeks now, under the supervision of a close friend who has helped him in this situation not once. With a raspy russian accent and coughing ever other word you here these few words before the radio crackles- 

Who are you to request the presance of chedaki? 

-intense coughing ensues-

Ugh...fuck you American fuck. Tough enemies you say? You are a bundle of pussy ass bitches. You are like a beetle under the chedaki boot. Tough? Hahaha... -coughs and wipes mouth- this message wasn't for your fat snout so spreading false messages does not help you. Pussy fuck, you say you cought a few bullets from chedaki, but as I recall chedaki didn't catch any from you, your some hog looking ass.

-Vlad ends transmission and spits in a bucket-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skeetsi    0

"Spoiler Alert, they're jackasses"

"Oh yeah? I've heard they're not the nicest of people from a... uh... Banks. That was his name, Banks."

"Ideally, I could find out for myself... to see if the rumors are true..."

*Gabriel stopped transmitting, awaiting another reply...*

*Dragan picks up his radio, starts transmitting while loudly clearing his throat. You hear a very low tone of voice and an eastern European accent.*

I'm not much of a diplomatic but my friend, you have my attention, attention of a Chedaki as you wished.. What is it exactly that you're planning to do with the information about us? Still feel the need to complete your assignment that was given to you a long time ago? Commitment, that's what you got if that's the case.

All these rumors that people spread, filthy some of them. Terrorism, massacre, klling of innocent people.. you name it, they've called it. We, could not possibly be responsible for these things we are accused of. It is best that one finds out the truth by.. himself.

..one thing bugs me. You came here about two years ago. Took you long time to gather the information if you literally have.. nothing by now. Or how did you fuck around and spend your time until the infection? I just cannot think of a reasonable explanation to what you will do with information anymore.

*The transmission cuts off.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    776

-Vlad, lying on a makeshift hospital bed and has been there for a few weeks now, under the supervision of a close friend who has helped him in this situation not once. With a raspy russian accent and coughing ever other word you here these few words before the radio crackles- 

Who are you to request the presance of chedaki? 

-intense coughing ensues-

Ugh...fuck you American fuck. Tough enemies you say? You are a bundle of pussy ass bitches. You are like a beetle under the chedaki boot. Tough? Hahaha... -coughs and wipes mouth- this message wasn't for your fat snout so spreading false messages does not help you. Pussy fuck, you say you cought a few bullets from chedaki, but as I recall chedaki didn't catch any from you, your some hog looking ass.

-Vlad ends transmission and spits in a bucket-

*Gabriel hears the man's Russian accent, and had a feeling it must've been one of them, considering how defensive he'd gotten over what the other man said...*

"Well, I'd just like to ask them a few questions. Nothing personal, just trying to figure out their motive, uh... how they operate during a situation such as this... eh, things like that. Y'know?"

"Also, there's no reason to start any trouble, fellas. I just want some simple information. No reason to be saying that kinda stuff to one another... eh."

*Gabriel set down the radio, awaiting a reply. He had the strangest feeling that he'd bitten off more than he could chew... What if the rumors were right? He probably should've listened to Banks... he thought to himself...*


*Dragan picks up his radio, starts transmitting while loudly clearing his throat. You hear a very low tone of voice and an eastern European accent.*

I'm not much of a diplomatic but my friend, you have my attention, attention of a Chedaki as you wished.. What is it exactly that you're planning to do with the information about us? Still feel the need to complete your assignment that was given to you a long time ago? Commitment, that's what you got if that's the case.

All these rumors that people spread, filthy some of them. Terrorism, massacre, klling of innocent people.. you name it, they've called it. We, could not possibly be responsible for these accusations. It is best that one finds out the truth by.. himself.

..one thing bugs me. You came here about two years ago. Took you long time to gather the information if you literally have.. nothing by now. Or how did you fuck around and spend your time until the infection? I just cannot think of a reasonable explanation to what you will do with information anymore.

*The transmission cuts off.*

*Gabriel started stressing out. He rubbed his eyes, and began to speak into the Radio once again...*

"Well, uh. Like I said, we came here on a rather expensive field trip around two years ago, to learn about Chedaki motives, their reasoning, how they operated in such a country, how civilians dealt with it, and basically what life was like in general..."

"We were visiting the military installation of Green Mountain, learning about how it may have been used for radio transmissions, and the simple military structures around it. That's when, well, it went downhill. Pun intended. We saw some infected at the bottom of the hill. They screamed, started running to us, and along came other infected when they heard the screams. I bolted. I've pretty much, uh... spent the last two years hiding out, waiting for some kind of help to come... Waiting. I spent most of it in the woods. Exercising, living off what I could... *Gabriel was shaking, he wasn't really used to talking to new people for extended amounts of times...* I very rarely went to look for eh... supplies. Y'know?"

"I was given a task, like you said, and I intend to get information. Since I haven't really been exposed to people in, q-quite a while, I want to figure out what's goin' on currently. I've heard a lot of... these... 'groups'. And the Chedaki was among them. I intend to finish what I came here for, and survive as long as possible after that..."

"If you're ready for the questions, I can ask away... If this isn't the most comfortable spot to do this, maybe we can do this on a private frequency? Or perhaps in person...? Just eh... lemme know I guess..."

*Gabriel sat in the same barn, shaking slightly. It seemed as though it was going a bit bumpy for the time being. He awaited a reply...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terra    1449

Paula brushes her hair while Conor lays next to her in the little house.

Her radio next to her on a little table.

She looks at Conor, his face still swollen from all the beating two days ago.

Once the transmission started, she puts the brush to the side and takes the radio into her hands.

While listening to the transmission, Paula looks at Conor and raises her eyebrow.

A little smile appears on her face after hearing Dragan's voice.

Paula is about to push the button on her radio to answer to the message.

For a second you can hear a female voice with a strange accent

*Who the...*

The radio goes silent as Conor grabs Paula by her shoulder, looking at her, putting his finger over her mouth to silent her.

"Don't"

he whispers to her.

Confused but listening to Conor she puts the radio to the side and continues to brush her hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skeetsi    0

*Dragan hesitates but picks up the radio again. Starts transmitting, mumbling in mild confusion and scratching his head.*

So.. you have been here for two years now, about two years, correct? I'm not certain of the exact date it started but I am damn good at counting that it hasn't been two years yet. What is left unclear to me is that did you spend a year already gathering informations, coming up with nothing in that time or did you arrive just before the outbreak. Or are you completely soft in the head and you've lost the track of time entirely.

Still is a mystery what you would do with the information. All I hear is that you were given a task while in school. Well news flash to you boy, the time of returning your assigment has ended a while ago.

Why not heed the warnings of people and stay away. We are not nice is what I've heard.

*Radio clicks off with the last word heard being durak.. and a deep exhale.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    776

*Dragan hesitates but picks up the radio again. Starts transmitting, mumbling in mild confusion and scratching his head.*

So.. you have been here for two years now, about two years, correct? I'm not certain of the exact date it started but I am damn good at counting that it hasn't been two years yet. What is left unclear to me is that did you spend a year already gathering informations, coming up with nothing in that time or did you arrive just before the outbreak. Or are you completely soft in the head and you've lost the track of time entirely.

Still is a mystery what you would do with the information. All I hear is that you were given a task while in school. Well news flash to you boy, the time of returning your assigment has ended a while ago.

Why not heed the warnings of people and stay away. We are not nice is what I've heard.

*Radio clicks off with the last word heard being durak.. and a deep exhale.*

*Gabriel listened to the man, and sighed*

"Probably a combination of the last two. I arrived just before this whole ordeal started. Like I said, I very rarely ventured into city-like locations. I wasn't keeping track of time. My apologies..."

"To answer your question, what I would do with the information: Nothing. I would have acquired my knowledge that I intended to get when I arrived. I don't want to have to have ended up here for nothing... That's... that's it, really. Nothin' else. Just want to get what I came here for, to learn about you people... That's that."

"I'm not forcing this onto you, if that's what you're thinking. If you don't want to listen to me and hear me out and just answer some general questions, that's your choice. I'm leaving it up to you..."

*Gabriel set down the radio, his mouth dry from talking so much...* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terra    1449

Paula can´t resist.

 

While Conor has his eyes closed she takes the radio, pushes the button while giggling.

"Yeah, let´s meet!"

She says with a sarcastic tone.

You can hear the female voice giggle for a few more seconds before the transmissions ends again.

With a big smile on her face she looks at Conor to see if he is angry at her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skeetsi    0

*Dragan starts transmitting again, exhaling almost frustratingly*

"Look little man, whatever reason there is that motivates you into finding out about the Chedaki.. I don't even care anymore. We'll let you know or call for you when and if one of us finds enough spare time to give out an.. interview.. bozhe moy."

*Radio cuts off.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    776

Paula can´t resist.

 

While Conor has his eyes closed she takes the radio, pushes the button while giggling.

"Yeah, let´s meet!"

She says with a sarcastic tone.

You can hear the female voice giggle for a few more seconds before the transmissions ends again.

With a big smile on her face she looks at Conor to see if he is angry at her.

*Gabriel hears the woman speaking, and picks up on the sarcasm in her voice... He figured he'd play dumb for this one, in attempt to coerce them to meeting with him...*

"Okay, then. Where?"

*Gabriel put the radio in his vest, got up, and prepared to investigate Novy Sobor, awaiting a reply in the meantime...*


*Dragan starts transmitting again, exhaling almost frustratingly*

"Look little man, whatever reason there is that motivates you into finding out about the Chedaki.. I don't even care anymore. We'll let you know or call for you when and if one of us finds enough spare time to give out an.. interview.. bozhe moy."

*Radio cuts off.*

"Fine. If you say so..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×