Server time: 2017-08-23, 14:03

Sign in to follow this  
Samaritan

Z Nation & Fear TWD

Samaritan    254

Anyone seen this series, only just noticed it. It's now in it's second season. Any good?

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Also Fear The Walking Dead.

[video=youtube]

Roach    1558

Watched the first 3 episodes... meh

Acting is sort of horrible in my opinion and not believable and feels over the top.

It's nowhere near Walking Dead quality. But hey that's just me.

Also, HYPE Fear The Walking Dead!!!!

Samaritan    254

-SNIP-

Thanks Roach. If it comes on I might just watch a couple of episodes as I generally like zombie themed series. I'm looking for to FTWD though.

DerrickStorm    34

I've seen the Z Nation. It's funny to be honest and I've enjoyed watching it (even if it looks/is a low budget series). But on the other hand I ten to watch all zombie related movies/series :P

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

Ive watch Z-Nation, all of the episodes so far. I was hooked right away. Though it may not have the best acting, I really like it.

Z Nation was good but to corny for my likes.

Fear the walking dead i've yet to see as I don't run cable here and it's not on Netflix?

Caeldon    1

Z Nation is meant to be corny, it's not meant to meet TWD in terms of quality. Also Z Nation isn't afraid to kill characters off, which is something I like about it. It's just some mindless fun though, You shouldn't watch it expecting anything serious out of it, I mean radioactive zombies, zombie storms...

Tewudin    44

Z Nation... if you're bored than yes, it's good.

Fear The Walking Dead <3 I honestly can't wait for this spin-off! Only 11-12 days left until premiere. :D

Z Nation is honestly not the best, it's ok I guess 6/10 imo. no where near Walking Dead, but I sort of have low expectations for FTWD, it kinda look like TWD and world war Z had a love child

Red    149

I am really looking foward to FTWD. Z-nation I am kind of on the fence about.

Right now I am watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with my girlfriend. Wanna finish that one first before considering another.

Z Nation was never meant to compete with walking dead, nor be like it. It's got humor and it's over the top sometimes. It does this purposely to bring a different atmosphere. It doesn't try to be like TWD so I can respect that. It's not the best show in the world but it's entertaining.

Hollows    431

Z-Nation is something you'd watch if you have absolutely nothing else to do, and are bored. I mean, it is on the Syfy channel, so it isn't going to be an A+ or an A- (Sometimes they're A-) series/movie, but it isn't outright terrible.

IMO Chiller series tend to -suck-. It's like 1980's acting in a B- movie but in 2015.