Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
EpicShipshock

[ALL FREQUENCIES] Looking to trade

Recommended Posts

*Vel'ky looks through all his gear before turning on his radio*

Hello. This message is for anyone in or near the South Zagoria region. I'm looking to trade.

The items I'm looking for include:

1 AKM, 7.62x39mm rounds, AKM 75 round drum mag, AKM 30 round mag, AK bayonet, ATLAS bipod, AK hand guard rail, PSO1 scope, gillies gun wrap (preferably coloured), green spray paint and black spray paint.

If you would like to trade any of these items, contact me on the radio with the item or items you have, the condition it is in and what you want for it. If you're not going to be reasonable, don't respond. Come alone. Have your gun put away, unless it's my new akm. If you do not comply, I will not approach you. Vel'ky, out.

*Vel'ky turns off his radio and begins packing up his gear.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Jaka hears the transmission and a fit of rage comes over him he grabs the radio and screams into it.

Shove your materialistic ways up your own ass!

Jaka throws the radio at the wall

You hear a loud noise and feedback from the radio and loud shouting in between the static.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jaka hears the transmission and a fit of rage comes over him he grabs the radio and screams into it.

Shove your materialistic ways up your own ass!

Jaka throws the radio at the wall

You hear a loud noise and feedback from the radio and loud shouting in between the static.

*Vel'ky turns on the radio, knowing the angry man most likely will not respond*

I'm not being materialistic. I'm trying to preserve m6 life and other by getting better equipped.*

*RADIO OFF*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

laughs

You don't need that much to keep yourself alive doctor man

Maybe you should get yourself checked out for any mental problems, you know?

No don't hit yourself with a hammer

Go to an ACTUAL doctor, you know?

Sounds like you're pretty shitty one to be honest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

laughs

You don't need that much to keep yourself alive doctor man

Maybe you should get yourself checked out for any mental problems, you know?

No don't hit yourself with a hammer

Go to an ACTUAL doctor, you know?

Sounds like you're pretty shitty one to be honest

*Vel'ky, at first confused, then worried replies*

First off, I'm just trying to build my ideal weapon, and second off *Vel'ky pauses* How did you know I was a doctor?

*Vel'ky turns off his radio, sure that he never mentioned that he was a doctor*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jetwells    0

*Domonic hears the transmissions coming through, chuckling to himself on his walk, reaching into his pocket he pulls a cigarette out of a crumpled packet and placing it in his mouth. Lighting it up and taking a long drag he responds whilst exhaling* 

Kurva lékař vyžadující zbraní, zvuk jako kecy mi . . . That a very specific list you got there, specially for a doctor as he say. What you plan on doing with list like that? Why you need so much OUR weapons? Who you fraid of? . . . Malá kurtizána strach z noční vidím . . . You even know how use weapon? I think you fooling yourself, build ideal weapon for what? Where are you even from? Why you here in these lands? I love to meet you . . . To sedm sest dva kulku do hlavy a nejlepsi misto pro ji zvuk je . . . Maybe we should meet? Ano?

I v'll pro vás

*Looking around he notices hes approaching his destination, flicking off the transmit switch, he reaches for his rifle strapped over his shoulder, pulling the sight up to scope in the area, eagerly awaiting a response*

Chernarussian/Czech

Fucking doctor needing weapons, sound like bullshit to me

Little bitch scared of night time i see

Put that seven six two bullet in your head, best place for it by the sound of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jetwells    0

*Domonic laughs, having to compose himself, taking a deep breath he flicks the transmission on*

Man zvuky rozzlobený . . . I listen to radio, I hear man, I hear you, Maybe you think about what you say before speaking . . . Kretén ohrožují lidi ještě nemůžu najít vlastní Zabezpecení . . . Maybe we come pay you visit Doctor, You need to learn manners to people who's land this is, Be seeing you real soon . . . Jsme pro tebe

Uvidíme se opravdu brzy

*Still chuckling to himself before switching off, transmitting laughter through at the end of the message, Domonic takes a seat against a tree, watching with his scope again*

Chernarussian/Czech

Man sounds angry

Arsehole threaten people yet cant find own saftey

We will be coming for you

See you real soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Domonic laughs, having to compose himself, taking a deep breath he flicks the transmission on*

Man zvuky rozzlobený . . . I listen to radio, I hear man, I hear you, Maybe you think about what you say before speaking . . . Kretén ohrožují lidi ještě nemůžu najít vlastní Zabezpecení . . . Maybe we come pay you visit Doctor, You need to learn manners to people who's land this is, Be seeing you real soon . . . Jsme pro tebe

Uvidíme se opravdu brzy

*Still chuckling to himself before switching off, transmitting laughter through at the end of the message, Domonic takes a seat against a tree, watching with his scope again*

Chernarussian/Czech

Man sounds angry

Arsehole threaten people yet cant find own saftey

We will be coming for you

See you real soon

*Vel'ky sighs, frustrated.

My ak74 will have to do. Hopefully I don't have to shoot any of you assholes. But, I'm not dying. So come at me.

*Vel'ky turns off the radio and begins thinking to himself*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jetwells    0

*Domonic hears the mans threats over the radio, noting to himself it was a good choice to sit down, he starts laughing to himself, wondering if the man realizes his mistake. Regaining composure he takes to his feet, passing the message onto his brothers. The hunt begins*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ivan listens to the broadcasts as he travels down a dusty backroad the sun glaring off of his sunglasses. He recognizes the voice. It was the man who threatened to torture and take the life of someone who robbed him for material possessions. Possessions that can be replaced, and a life that cannot be. A look of anger and disgust appears on his face at the thought of this mans ignorance and audacity to ask for something so sought after when the man himself has such a tarnished reputation already.

*Clicks on radio*

"I cannot believe that you have the balls to ask for something like that on a frequency as open as this! Go out and find it yourself you rat, like everyone before you. Is gear and materiel things all that you can think about in these times? What about survival and the livelihood of others? There are other ways to protect yourself and others than a golden fucking AK that shoots fucking diamonds. A 74 does just as well as an AK. How about coming on this frequency and asking how the day was for everyone, or asking if anyone needs help instead of threatening lives and asking for gear?! And no, unless you have something worthwhile to say on the radio, YOU fuck off!"

*Clicks off in frustration"

He clicks off the radio and catches his breath. He then smiles and turns the radio back on.

*Clicks radio back on*

"You know what, yes I have such items, and a few extra, that I am willing to part with. It may not be everything that a zhadnyye ublyudok like you wants, but if it gets you to stop whining on here, then yes, lets trade. By the sounds of it, you're gonna need all of the protection that you can get."

*Clicks off radio and chuckles a bit*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItzThatcher    41

**A person calmly sitting at their desk, they listen to the broadcasts of the day. Hearing this man, and all that is around him, they chuckle darkly. "Hmmmm, well this is a opportunity that is certainly interesting." They then calmly attach voice changers to their radio, making it sound like a man's/woman's voice. They then pick up the transmitter.**

"Hello there, the man asking for a AKM. I happen to have an extra here with me. Contact me for more information, location and such. I would be pleased to conduct business with you. Mr. Million out."

**Mr. Million chuckles again. They would get this man his AKM, and in return, Mr. Million would get a favor. Great indeed.**

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sasha    0

[bostok listens to the man and wonders how the man hasn't choked himself on his shoelaces.]

Idiot.

[bostok switches frequency and feels sad that these kind of people survived so far.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Vel'ky, frustrated with everyone on the radio, decides to say one last thing*

Keep your shit, Ivan. I've tried to be friendly, nearly everyone I meet has only 1 interest, the safety and comfort of themselves. Keep your shit. I don't want to talk to you assholes anymore. I will find the cure and the, maybe, you will have interests in more things than being assholes. And I've got all the protection I need. If word comes around that I've been killed, you'll be hunted down by some very unpleasant people. Killing me equals your own grave.

*Vel'ky pauses. Thinking about what he's just said and remembers all his connections.*

You probably won't give a shit now, but I don't care about you people. Hunt me down if you wish but I prefer you forget my name, and we can meet on different terms later.

*Vel'ky turns off his radio. He gets a message from his employer and decides to head to his meeting.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sasha    0

[Vlad tells Bostok the idiot responded on the radio already and hands Bostok the radio.]

Ok.

[bostok hands the radio back to Vlad.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ivan Listens to the latest broadcasts as he sits by his fire smoking a cigar. He trys to quiet his laughter so that it isnt audible.

*Clicks on*

For such a big man with connections that will "hunt me down and kill me" you sure seem like you want to be on good terms with everyone you've just pissed off. As far as your threats, they wont know who killed you, and no one will miss a man like you. And a cure? A man with your intelligence has no such luck.

*Clicks off*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Vel'ky, disregarding that he told himself he would not respond anymore, press the talk button*

Sorry, Mr. Million. I would've accepted your offer if you would've contacted me earlier before I finally realized that the only people left in the world are unable to be trusted. I have no comment for how you are. But given recent events, I will be better off just staying safe and laying low for a while.

*Vel'ky, now stressed, continues heading to the meeting.*


Ivan Listens to the latest broadcasts as he sits by his fire smoking a cigar. He trys to quiet his laughter so that it isnt audible.

*Clicks on*

For such a big man with connections that will "hunt me down and kill me" you sure seem like you want to be on good terms with everyone you've just pissed off. As far as your threats, they wont know who killed you, and no one will miss a man like you. And a cure? A man with your intelligence has no such luck.

*Clicks off*

*Vel'ky snickers before pressing the talk button*

I don't need luck when i have actual medical knowledge that you lack.  And a man of your intellegence wouldn't realise this but I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the other lad that I didn't get the name of. And if you don't believe I have protection come and find me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeeBlack    310

*Merik hears all of this chatter over his radio including the responses by voice her recognizes, he lies back on his chair and opens a can of pipsi.*

*To himself he says*

"I do love hunting, its as if the prey just offers itself now a days"

*He reaches for his handset to respond but decides against it, lying back and just listening to them... bitching and bitching.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   20

Ignoring the drama he hears on the radio, Gabriel replies to the man who offered a trade in the hopes of breaking through the hostilities.

An unstable shy voice comes through the radio.

"Uh hey there sir. You asked for some very specific equipment that I might be able to assist you with. Let us talk on a more, uh, secure frequency. You know, rid ourselves of these threats."

Gabriel sits down against the wall of the barn. Hoping for a response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Fortune sits down and looked through his scope, taking in the beauty of the landscape as he listens to his employee bicker on the radio. he grew weary and tired of the incessant and non productive chatted as he grabbed the radio furiously.

*click*

I apologize for the behavior of my employee, he doesn't know the ways of how this world works yet. a child who needs to be taught a lesson, I'll see to it that I teach him the right lesson and train him to be like us. in the mean time, Lakar... stay off the radio transmission and to all those who he offended or became hostile to, I apologize on his behalf. take it from me... I'm never one for materialism... good luck to all of you and as always.. may fortune be with you

*click*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ivan quiets his laughter and begins to speak

*Clicks on*

Haha my friend, I assure you that you do not want to dance with a man of my skill set and intelligence. What I lack in medical training I make up for in other avenues. I am taking your last words as a challenge. See you soon... Mr. Lakar. I have your lesson right here.

*Clicks off and begins sharpening his knife*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Vel'ky press the talk button*

Sorry for my recent bahavior. I apparently have still not yet adapted to the ways of this new world. My sincerest apologies. If you still have hostilities with me, then so be it. I can not change that.

*Vel'ky turns the radio off and takes out the batteries as to not be tempted to fuck shit up further (and to avoid radio as Mr. Fortune ordered). He begins his journey to his meeting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×