Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:44

Sign in to follow this  
Zeroh

Hey there!

Zeroh    0

I don't typically make these, but I think I'll make an exception as this seems like a really nice place and the people here seem genuine.

I'm 20-years old and I've spent a good majority of my time playing survival games over this past year or so... and yes it has been a blast.

Now one of the main reasons I've decided to come here and apply for the RP server is due to the fact that I've played nearly 300 hours of DayZ Standalone and I'm looking for something a little more serious with what DayZ has to offer, which this community brings just that as far as I can tell.

I am really looking forward to playing with you guys if I get accepted!

Regards,

Zeroh

Samaritan    254

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there Zeroh and welcome to the community. Best of luck with your whitelist application, while you wait get yourself involved on the forum, check out the links below they should start you off:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Pussy    312

I don't typically make these, but I think I'll make an exception as this seems like a really nice place and the people here seem genuine.

I'm 20-years old and I've spent a good majority of my time playing survival games over this past year or so... and yes it has been a blast.

Now one of the main reasons I've decided to come here and apply for the RP server is due to the fact that I've played nearly 300 hours of DayZ Standalone and I'm looking for something a little more serious with what DayZ has to offer, which this community brings just that as far as I can tell.

I am really looking forward to playing with you guys if I get accepted!

Regards,

Zeroh

That's the exact reason why I applied to DayZRP as well, Zeroh. I was not only tired of hackers, and random killing, but the overall lack of experiences the public servers gave me! At least for me, it felt like the same thing over and over again... but here you get a chance to meet new people, interact with them, learn their experiences, and then gain your own! At least for me, DayZ turned into a more versatile game once I started RP.

That's a long-winded way of saying Welcome, I guess! c:

If you need any help with your whitelist, please feel free to PM myself or any of the other Community Helpers for any assistance! Also, check out the FAQ thread to see if your questions have already been answered there!

Good luck on the whitelist, Zeroh! Hope to see you in game!

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    752

Welcome to the community

Brad    155

Welcome to the community and good luck!

Make sure to post somewhere other than off topic/intro-farewell threads, to keep your account active (profile needs to show at least 1 post)

Welcome to the community!

If you have any questions feel free to PM the Orange names hop in the TS helpdesk or you can PM me!

Goodluck with you app!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Welcome to the community brother :), enjoy your time here.

Darion    62

Hello and Welcome to the Community Zeroh!

If you have any question do not hesitate to ask

You can PM me or any other Community Helper at any time

I do hope you enjoy your stay

Hope to meet you some time!

Happy Surviving!

Jm Von Cat    154

Congratulations, you have found the gates to what could very well be your Elysium. Here you may at first feel just a little lost, a little like a drifting cloud in the sky.

Ahh but it is simple to show you the way, it all depends on where you want to go you see. Perhaps you desire with all of your being to read a story or two. What kind of story? Perhaps something heart wrenchingly sad, something soul tearing, something emotional. Mabey a story of love? Lost or found as it may be… There are so many stories in this place, all you need to know is where to look.

[align=right]Look right here… Lore and Stories

But maybe it is not enough to read these stories… maybe you need to know why these stories are here in the first place, maybe you need to know. What is happening? Well, you can find out with great ease, just look over yonder... Standalone Lore

Now that was not so hard was it?

Ahh but there is more, this place is of great community and as such we have rules. But do not be afraid they are easy to find and simple to understand. Just gaze where I tell you and all shall be revealed…

Here… Rules

You have some questions? Quite understandable, this is a lot to take in. Ahh, but we have thought about it. Indeed we have! You have a place to go if you have some basic questions you need answering…

Look up.

Look down.

[align=right]Look Left.

Look here... FAQ's

Something you don’t know how to do? Don’t worry about it, someone else knows how to do it and will most likely impart with such knowledge in a nice little place. Oh it is so nice…

[align=right]Just look… Over there...

Guide's

If you need any further assistance beyond where I have directed you to look you may send me a message, don’t worry. I don’t bite.

Indeed you may send a message to any soul whose name is orange. You can find all of these lovely people in a nice little list… This I can just give to you.

Right here Staff members.

Now I wish you luck in your travels. Stay safe and secure.

[align=right]

Welcome to the madness.

Welcome to the wastelands.

[align=right]Welcome to your new home.

Welcome…

[align=right]To dayZRP.

Goku    61

Welcome to the community, here's to hoping you get accepted. One word of advice though, when you are in a decision making process, choosing between the the tactical bacon or the baked beans. Go for the bacon, bacon is love, bacon is life! But in all seriousness if you have to decide between holding people up and trusting people, always be cautious.

Hope you get whitelisted and enjoy some great RP.

Welcome to the community!

Mapesy    3

Welcome to the Community, never know we might share a fire and a  semi-cold can of K-zas at some point!

good luck