Server time: 2017-08-22, 20:26

Sign in to follow this  
Guest BlackPyramid

Nub Question

Question

Guest BlackPyramid   
Guest BlackPyramid

Who do I join one of the approved groups?

6 answers to this question

Brad    155

/moving to questions

Samaritan    254

These links should help you help you buddy.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Survivors-Looking-For-Group - You can post your details and someone might ask you to join their group.

and

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-Groups - Look at all of the official groups and if you like the look of a particular group you can send in an application to join them.

Each an every group has his own way of recruiting.Some recruit people only after several IG interactions, some recruit via an application.Each group thread has a section about recruiting (example).So if you want to join a group check the threads in here or you can post here and maybe an interested group will contact you.

Pussy    312

If there is a group that you think your character will gel with then I'd say try to run into them in game, or maybe even set up an arrangement or meeting with the group? I think that joining a group should be an in character thing, but you are more than welcome to try and contact them to set something up. As Samartian has posted, there are a lot of places you can go to try and find yourself a group to call home!

From that part, if they think you'll be a good addition, they'll send you an invite to join the CP. If you go underneath the "Standalone" tab on the menu bar, and click on the link that says "Groups", it will take you to your group page where you will be able to see that you are not currently in a CP. If you were to have an invite, it would say that there is an invite pending. From that point, you would accept the invite, and then your name will show up in the CP! Easy Peasy c:

Hey BlackPyramid,

I'll be marking this as /solved as you got your answer (check post #4 and #5).If you have any more questions feel free to ask any of the Community Helpers or just hop on TS in the Waiting for Staff channel and we will help you as soon as possible.

[align=right]Have a great day :D

Guest BlackPyramid   
Guest BlackPyramid

Thank you for your kindness everyone.  :)