Server time: 2017-08-18, 23:50

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ewok

[All Frequencies] I'm sick...

Guest Ewok   
Guest Ewok

*Kyle picks up his radio*

I know most of you wont know me.... but I need help.

Last night I became ill, I don't know what it is but I am Tired and my bowels hurt.

Currently I am stuck in Green Mountain as I don't have the energy to move.

I need help... or I will die!

Please... someone help.

*Kyle Drops his radio*

Oliv    1550

Enzo hears the radio buzz to life, and a man inform him that he is ill. Remembering back to when Enzo himself was feeling ill in Dolina, he feels he needs to try and pay it forward.

"Signore, how are you feeling? Wait, stupid question... I mean more, can you be more specific how you are feeling? I was sick about a month ago, food poisoning I think. I had to cause myself to be physically sick in order to feel better. Reminded me of this bulimic girl I dated once. I say once because I can't be with some one that throws up after I take her out for a meal like I did, then finish it off with the worlds best canolli too...

"Sorry, but it still make me mad. Signore, I'm no where near you, but all I can tell you is to find yourself a nice clean source of water e sit your ass by it. Rest e stay hydrated my friend."

Enzo releases the talk button and begins trying to figure out how far away from the mans location he might be.

Guest Ewok   
Guest Ewok

*Kyle picks up his radio after hearing the man*

I don't think food poisoning is contagious. It started after a fire fight when I got a man to give me a saline bag.

The needle looked clean, Was it something on his hands?

And to be more specific with my symptoms, I feel Worn out. I can only just walk. My insides hurt, Its like a Stomach ache constantly.

*Kyle waits for a response from the man*  

Oliv    1550

Enzo hears the mans response. He presses down on the talk button and...

"I'm sorry signore, but my medical expertise... It'sa not very big. Possible your friend gave you something accidentally when he gave you that saline drip."

Enzo pauses, then...

"My suggestion is still the same. Rest e hydration. Maybe get near a fire, stay warm. If I was near by, I'd offer more help. I'ma sorry, signore."

Franko    31

*Daniel hears the man and says to himself.*

"Unlucky bastard..."

*Dr. Lakar listens and hears the unfortunate news*

Not to put down the other survivor, but my medical expertise is likely more vast. Again, you MUST be more in depth with your symptoms. It might be a staph infection. Is there a red pump where the needle was injected? And lucky for you, I'm not too far from green mountain.

*Vel'ky turns off radio*

Boston    645

*Gabriel listened in. He figured, with all these radio transmissions, his radio must be set to broadcast/listen in on all frequencies...*

*He held down the button to talk*

*Gabriel takes a deep breath*. "Sounds like nothing good's goin' on at eh... Green Mountain. My advice to you is to listen to, eh... Doc. Tell 'em in detail what's goin' on..."

*Gabriel ended his transmission, feeling nervous for the man...*

jason hunter    56

*Jason hears the person mentioning that he was wounded after a firefight and reply's*

Wait...Did you get shot....was there an exit wound if there is no exit wound you might have lead poisoning!

have you ate recently or do you have a loss of appetite?

And how is your blood pressure?

*jason pauses for a few seconds*

Lead poisoning is not only transferred via a shotwound it can also be transferred from lead based paint,...

ill tell you what you can do for the time being

activated charcoal can be used to bind the lead, it encourages elemination via defecation.

Good luck...

*jason stop the transmission and hopes that the man will be alright*