Server time: 2017-08-21, 12:01

Sign in to follow this  
Oz_the_Wizard

Hello All

Ladies, Gentlemen, Members of the Community my name is Oz and i'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm new around here but have been playing 

Dayz for a while and after several hundred hours of being killed on sight, I decided it was time to find a community with some actual rules and a purpose.

That's how I ended up here. Currently I am awaiting my whitelist application response so i'll be able to hopefully begin a new Dayz experience with you all. 

Feel free to message me or say hi i'm always looking to interact and get to know people. Have a nice day. :D

Samaritan    254

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there Oz_the_Wiazrd and welcome to the community. Best of luck with your whitelist application, while you wait get yourself involved on the forum, check out the links below they should start you off:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Thanks Samaritan i'll be sure to continue reading the lore as I have already started and will check out the rest of the forums very soon.

Witchking    1

Hello Oz The Wizard, Welcome and please enjoy your stay here! the rules on DayZRP are solid, dont forget to memorize them at heart if you want to be apart of this community, best of luck in your application!

Pussy    312

Welcome, Oz! c: DayZRP is no Emerald City, but it's a pretty nice place. You should feel at home here, haha.

If you need any help with your whitelist, feel free to PM myself or any of the other Community Helpers for any questions you have! Also, you might wanna check out the FAQ page too, 'cause there might be some of answers there!

I hope you enjoy the community! And I good luck on your whitelist! c:

Welcome to DayZRP!

Welcome to the community! If you have any question you can PM the community helpers/ hop in the TS helpdesk or you can PM me!