Server time: 2017-10-17, 18:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Gunner101

what type of character do you want to see?

Gunner101    6

Hey there ive recently come back from dropping of the end of the world and just want to make a new character, so im opening the floor to what people want to see more of and I'll put make this character

please nothing too stupid

Destinwolf    13

I would like to see more people RPing as kids. You don't come across many people rping as a kid and when you do, it usually turns into a bit of fun, like having to protect the kid and help him/her find whoever they're looking for, etc.

I want to see more old people. I just like the idea of being able to sit down with someone and tell bullshit stories about things we've done. I also wouldn't mind seeing some kids running around.

The Marshal    353

Someone innocent that doesn't know how to use firearms so much. I've ran into too many supersoldier ex-special forces or Agent somethings who are proficient with anything that spews lead, that have no remorse for killing anyone and everyone. Put your character well outside of those bounds and I'd love to see it.

Glitch    15

Old folks would be great especially with the aging thing they might be adding whenever that is, and more children would be nice too, I myself have been trying for that innocent character but I got tired of it but if people want more of that sort of stuff maybe I will join Gunner here in becoming a child or an older character.

Gunner101    6

So old man or young child, I could spin a few stories and Rp it out, I also want their to be less super soldier/survivors

cakey    14

i want to see a really high up government VIP that has body guards and has big plans for a set up.. or the president of somewhere with the CIA protecting him.

cakey    14

i want to see a really high up government VIP that has body guards and has big plans for a set up.. or the president of somewhere with the CIA protecting him.

Kids and old people definitely, RP-ing as either of those can bring a lot of RP, as old people you can tell a lot of stories and of course "Back in my day", whilst as kids as DestinWolf said can bring a lot of interesting RP.

Kids and old people definitely, RP-ing as either of those can bring a lot of RP, as old people you can tell a lot of stories and of course "Back in my day", whilst as kids as DestinWolf said can bring a lot of interesting RP.

Spartan    1229

I have been working on this character thats deaf. Haven't tried it out yet and i am not sure if i even will because it will be damn hard. Maybe I'll try it out, i dont know yet :)

I'd love see someone RP being deaf.

Spartan    1229

I have been working on this character thats deaf. Haven't tried it out yet and i am not sure if i even will because it will be damn hard. Maybe I'll try it out, i dont know yet :)

I'd love see someone RP being deaf.

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

I'd love to see somebody who has no clue of what's happening whatsoever, although I'll probably make this one myself in the future, after I'm done with Makarov.

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

I'd love to see somebody who has no clue of what's happening whatsoever, although I'll probably make this one myself in the future, after I'm done with Makarov.

Warg    0

- More Chernarussian, Russian, Takistani, Slavic, etc. characters. The mythology and culture of Eastern Europe is very interesting, with a lot of common themes thanks to the Indo-European ancestors they share with places as far away as India. There's also the contrast of old and new in these places, with some countries like Poland being very well-off, while others like Albania are struggling to make ends meet. The Balkanization of the area also lends to interesting story hooks such as separated families, the clash of communism vs. democracy, etc.

- More Pagan characters. I have my own personal thoughts on what that Witch's Circle might be (other than a Blair Witch shoutout), and it would be an interesting place for a Pagan worshipper to set up a small temple/camp for the faithful. We already have hooks for this with groups like Serye Volki, who claim inspiration/descendant status from a Pagan hero of myth. Heck, the pentagram/human effigy reminds me a lot of a figure of Morena, goddess of death and rebirth, and what is more apropos to represent a zombie apocalypse?

- Characters who do not know how to use a gun. From what I have observed, a large number of European tourists or travellers were in/around Chernarus during the outbreak - I imagine not all of them had experience with firearms. It is possible to survive without needing a gun for so long, although you would need a bow, or would have to be extremely lucky/survival-savvy. Furthermore, what about those who can wield a gun, but are absolutely terrible at combat, or have a bad aim?

Warg    0

- More Chernarussian, Russian, Takistani, Slavic, etc. characters. The mythology and culture of Eastern Europe is very interesting, with a lot of common themes thanks to the Indo-European ancestors they share with places as far away as India. There's also the contrast of old and new in these places, with some countries like Poland being very well-off, while others like Albania are struggling to make ends meet. The Balkanization of the area also lends to interesting story hooks such as separated families, the clash of communism vs. democracy, etc.

- More Pagan characters. I have my own personal thoughts on what that Witch's Circle might be (other than a Blair Witch shoutout), and it would be an interesting place for a Pagan worshipper to set up a small temple/camp for the faithful. We already have hooks for this with groups like Serye Volki, who claim inspiration/descendant status from a Pagan hero of myth. Heck, the pentagram/human effigy reminds me a lot of a figure of Morena, goddess of death and rebirth, and what is more apropos to represent a zombie apocalypse?

- Characters who do not know how to use a gun. From what I have observed, a large number of European tourists or travellers were in/around Chernarus during the outbreak - I imagine not all of them had experience with firearms. It is possible to survive without needing a gun for so long, although you would need a bow, or would have to be extremely lucky/survival-savvy. Furthermore, what about those who can wield a gun, but are absolutely terrible at combat, or have a bad aim?

Defiance    96

More anarchists. More anti-heroes. More bad men and even badder women. More wildlings.

TheTrueHawk    29

You should take into consideration that it's been about 2 years since the outbreak happened. Don't you think after about 2 years of training with firearms would give you a relatively good aim?

Warg    0

You should take into consideration that it's been about 2 years since the outbreak happened. Don't you think after about 2 years of training with firearms would give you a relatively good aim?

Ah, my mistake. Thank you for correcting me on the timeline. c:

Randle    927

More roadmen

TheTrueHawk    29

Ah, my mistake. Thank you for correcting me on the timeline. c:

No problem, it's a mistake many people forget.

Apparatchik    0

I've just joined and this thread makes me think I may play as an older man. Someone who lost a lot, but has hope from seeing social disorder before. He could waiver between despair, risking it all to call out behavior he finds abhorrent, to a determined hopefulness...

"Get of the grass, you marauder! Ohhh, I remember when the grass was so green." Ha.