Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:55

Sign in to follow this  
Guest StoOrasLTU

RF and CLF Kosing????

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

Wtf is wrong with them? i mean why they just shooting at littlebird without any reason? i read report, 2 days ago i died in firefight and i was flying my littlebird near sobor then CLF and/or RF stoped with 2 UAZ and opened fire at me without any reason... WTF is going on? if you have kos rights on one or two persons of S-GRU it doesnt mean that you can kos whole clan... So for example if i Get robed by one guy from CLF or any other clan i can just kos that clan?

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

You're mad!

This really doesn't deserve a thread... Just trying to flame another clan.

Jukki    1

You're mad!

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

You're mad!

Im kind a askin not flaming ... I just want to know if anyone from clan robs me i can shoot everyone from that clan ? Doesnt matter if he was offline or Even died 2 times that day?

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Well, WE had KoS on some of them, not the other way around.

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

You're mad!

Im kind a askin not flaming ... I just want to know if anyone from clan robs me i can shoot everyone from that clan ? Doesnt matter if he was offline or Even died 2 times that day?

It was very directed. You should try to use an example. Rather than outright accuse.

It comes across very hostile.

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

It appears RF at least think that this rule

1. Use common sense

This rule is very ambiguous, but generally covers all behavior that is unwanted by the staff on the server and forums. This includes but is not limited to hacking, duping, exploiting, griefing, trolling, insulting others OOC, being racist or otherwise unpleasant to fellow players. Treat other players the way you would like to be treated.

Example: Placing tents underwater, in rocks, buildings or in any other normally not accessible or possible locations is considered an exploit. If you have any doubts about a certain action that may be conflicting with this rule, please ask a senior staff member first.

can be bended into having an influence on this rule

2. No Killing on Sight.

You have to make contact before initiating a hostile action. Contact is made when the player has responded to or otherwise acknowledged your message. You must make your intent of hostile action clear to your victim(s). If player is compliant and you have no good reason to execute them (grudge, previous hostilities etc), do not kill them. Treat the players fair in-game like you wanted to be treated in a RP environment.

Example: Always confirm your targets, if uncertain about a players identity it's better to hold fire than to risk KoS. You can take revenge for a hostile action taken against you for 6 hours from the time hostile action was taken, as long as it does not conflict with the other rules.You have to make contact before initiating a hostile action. Contact is made when the player has responded to or otherwise acknowledged your message. You must make your intent of hostile action clear to your victim(s). If player is compliant and you have no good reason to execute them (grudge, previous hostilities etc), do not kill them. Treat the players fair in-game like you wanted to be treated in a RP environment.

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

Dont get when rules changed :D about 3 weeks ago we had report and someone from admins said that you have ID targets and shoot only those who was in robery or another thing and you cant kill anyone else from that clan...

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

Yes we KoS everyone we see, why?

Isn't that the rules anyways? Just shoot if you feel like it...

ZeroXiz    0

Dont get when rules changed :D about 3 weeks ago we had report and someone from admins said that you have ID targets and shoot only those who was in robery or another thing and you cant kill anyone else from that clan...

Every situation is unique and every admin has his own way of interpreting the rules.

Goz    2

Wtf is wrong with them?

I don't know, I feel fine. Thx for asking tough.

i mean why they just shooting at littlebird without any reason? i read report, 2 days ago i died in firefight and i was flying my littlebird near sobor then CLF and/or RF stoped with 2 UAZ and opened fire at me without any reason... WTF is going on?

Without some more details I cant speak up for it as I dont recall/know such incident. But I know my guys good, we often make initiation again when in doubt of target, if you had clan tag visible and we had rights - we propably opened fire at you.

if you have kos rights on one or two persons of S-GRU it doesnt mean that you can kos whole clan... So for example if i Get robed by one guy from CLF or any other clan i can just kos that clan?

When I'll be bothered I'll make a list of reports (recent with new rule set) backing up : "one for all, all for one " logic. It's highly challenging to identify specific person on it's own, not to mention when he is a clan member. Tags (uniform patches and silly car logos) are meant exactly to id clan members so clans can just shoot crap out of each other leaving innocents aside.If you were ided on base of patch/logo or ingame info and we had kos rights on clan then basically you deserved to die.

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

Thank you for reply :)

-KG-    0

As a group you are responsible for your all your members actions, rob one clan member, expect all of them to shoot at all of you or be friendly :) It goes both ways, get robbed by a clan and its free game on all of their members :)

That is why only clan members should get the KoS rights, random non tagged people in ts should not have the ability to engage in clan warfare.

As a group you are responsible for your all your members actions, rob one clan member, expect all of them to shoot at all of you or be friendly :) It goes both ways, get robbed by a clan and its free game on all of their members :)

That is why only clan members should get the KoS rights, random non tagged people in ts should not have the ability to engage in clan warfare.

+1 KG

You are responsible for your members, plus the fact that trying to identify one clan member is ludicrous in the majority of scenarios.

Rolle    2462

Yep, pretty much this. This is also the reason why rules say you must use a clantag during clan operations - only people with the tag share KoS rights.

Yep, pretty much this. This is also the reason why rules say you must use a clantag during clan operations - only people with the tag share KoS rights.

You seem to also missed the ability to somehow transfer your rights via radio contact with identification.

KoS rights solely in clan would be much better.

Rolle    2462

You seem to also missed the ability to somehow transfer your rights via radio contact with identification.

You can of course "share" the KoS rights when you ask another clan for help or hire mercenaries, I was just talking about immediate rights for clanmembers.

Guest gino2323   
Guest gino2323

You can of course "share" the KoS rights when you ask another clan for help or hire mercenaries, I was just talking about immediate rights for clanmembers.

but the enemy clan doesn't know when you hire a clan.

So they will be like wtf i just got kos'd

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

Personally, it should just be clan with TAGS.

So atleast if you see them you know you.

Rolle    2462

Well yeah, you want to kindly inform the enemy that you got reinforcements? :)

Well yeah, you want to kindly inform the enemy that you got reinforcements? :)

Otherwise a clan as R.S.M wouldn't be able to exist.

Well, we don't KoS anyway. We always make contact first (unless we're hired in a firefight alongside the clan we're fighting for, of course).

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

But say:

A had a firefight with B.

A kills all of B.

B made contact with C telling them everything.

A has no idea and goes to TP.

C kills A in TP.

But say:

A had a firefight with B.

A kills all of B.

B made contact with C telling them everything.

A has no idea and goes to TP.

C kills A in TP.

If B made contact before they died (and if A didn't take away their radio), then I don't see the problem.

Unless C is a mercenary group like RSM. We would kill A in the TP if we got money for it, but since B died they won't be able to pay us anymore. OOC they could, but not in a roleplay/IC way.