Server time: 2017-10-23, 06:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest drumblanket

New to the community but not to DayZ

Guest drumblanket   
Guest drumblanket

Hello! 

I am a new member to DayZRP and at this time awaiting my whitelist.  Regardless of my application being accepted to the whitelist, I would like to 

be an active member of this community.   I am , Like many others, a Youtuber.  I make lots of different kinds of videos from Do it yourself custom console and controller tutorials to DayZ videos and ,most recently, Top 10 videos along with many other kinds of videos.  The type of dayz videos I like to make the most are RP type, story based videos.  At the moment I have about 2,000 subscribers and I have just set up my website Drumblanket.com. 

I am extremely happy to have been able to apply because I have been waiting a while to be able to do so.  A while back DayZRP stopped taking applications due to the serious amount of apps they were receiving. So... I waited. lol.  I am very eager to meet all of you and see you all in game. 

Hopefully this happens soon.  Until then please feel free to visit my youtube page for yourself and feel free to contact me about any collabs or questions you may have. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGutterTwin

Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you all very soon! 

DB

Guest drumblanket   
Guest drumblanket

What's going on? Welcome to the community, and Dayzrp. Good luck on your whitelist! :)

Thank you so much!!!    Super happy to even be allowed on the forums lol!

Darion    154

Hello! and Welcome to the Community

I hope you enjoy your stay

why your waiting for your app to be reviewed

I would suggest making sure you know the Lore

And Check out some the groups as well or look.

If you have a question I would make sure its not covered in here FAQ

If it's not answeared then by all means PM me or any of the Community Helpers

Happy surviving!  

Guest drumblanket   
Guest drumblanket

Hello, good luck here.

Placing fist on your fist :)

Hello! and Welcome to the Community

I hope you enjoy your stay

why your waiting for your app to be reviewed

I would suggest making sure you know the Lore

And Check out some the groups as well or look.

If you have a question I would make sure its not covered in here FAQ

If it's not answeared then by all means PM me or any of the Community Helpers

Happy surviving!  

WOW!  I never even saw this referenced in the rules or anything at all.  I am intrigued and I'm hoping my back story doesnt go against the lore.  Im going to have to read this very thoroughly.   If it does interfere I'm sure I can adapt my story.   Already I feel welcome and I greatly appreciate your direction to the lore. :)

Witchking    1

Hello drumblanket, Welcome to DayZRP forums, its a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Guest drumblanket   
Guest drumblanket

Hello drumblanket, Welcome to DayZRP forums, its a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thank you!!!  I am very pleased to meet you Witchking! 

I am curious.  Do you know if the video posting area of the forum is strictly for experiences on DayZRP or if any RP DayZ experience would be allowed?

I dont want to be breaking the rules, Ya know?

Ender    648

I am curious.  Do you know if the video posting area of the forum is strictly for experiences on DayZRP or if any RP DayZ experience would be allowed?

The media section is for i think anything dayZ related wanna post a 4 year old mod highlight on namalsk? go ahead!

Also welsome dude

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

welcome to the community brother :) enjoy your stay.

Guest drumblanket   
Guest drumblanket

The media section is for i think anything dayZ related wanna post a 4 year old mod highlight on namalsk? go ahead!

Also welsome dude

Ok! thats great news.   Thank you for letting me know! 

Also, Thank you for the warm welcome.

welcome to the community brother :) enjoy your stay.

Thanks Mak!   So far, everyone has been wonderful and very inviting. 

I am kind of in disbelief that there are so many nice dayz players out there. lol

Pussy    382

WOW!  I never even saw this referenced in the rules or anything at all.  I am intrigued and I'm hoping my back story doesnt go against the lore.  Im going to have to read this very thoroughly.   If it does interfere I'm sure I can adapt my story.   Already I feel welcome and I greatly appreciate your direction to the lore. :)

The lore is such an important part of the community. It not only helps you to portray a character as realistically as possible, but it also helps the immersion of the other players.  If you're running around saying, "Oh, I got stuck on this god-forsaken island!" to a player who has read the rules and knows that Chernarus is, in fact, not an island... then you run into a weird break in immersion. So it's good that Pumpkin got you set up with those! c:

Good luck with your whitelist! And if you run into any troubles, feel free to PM myself, Pumpkin, or any other Community Helpers for assistance!

Guest drumblanket   
Guest drumblanket

The lore is such an important part of the community. It not only helps you to portray a character as realistically as possible, but it also helps the immersion of the other players.  If you're running around saying, "Oh, I got stuck on this god-forsaken island!" to a player who has read the rules and knows that Chernarus is, in fact, not an island... then you run into a weird break in immersion. So it's good that Pumpkin got you set up with those! c:

Good luck with your whitelist! And if you run into any troubles, feel free to PM myself, Pumpkin, or any other Community Helpers for assistance!

Well thats good to know!  I believe I did in fact call it an island in my backstory but I didnt even know about the lore at the time.  Thats an easy fix.  I hope it doesnt effect the whitelist consideration tho.

Welcome! I took a small look at your channel and appreciate the effort you put into them. As I edit videos myself I am glad you are apart of this community.

Guest drumblanket   
Guest drumblanket

Welcome! I took a small look at your channel and appreciate the effort you put into them.  As I edit videos myself I am glad you are apart of this community.

Thanks a lot!!!  I would like to see your youtube channel if you have one.  Cant wait to work on a new dayz video honestly.

Gunner101    6

Hello and welcome to the community. hope you enjoy yourself. Look forward to maybe seeing you if lucky as Im a bit of a ghost, Trust no one has noted e down or spotted me, Ninja vanish

Guest drumblanket   
Guest drumblanket

I have read through the lore and have noted where my backstory needs to be adapted to work with DayZRP.

I havent received a rejection notification so should I wait until then (IF that happens) to rework my story and submit it or is there a way to go

about doing that now?

Thanks again to everyone reading and to those who are helping me!

Chaostica    144

I hope things go well for you but do take your time and check out all the interesting things going on in the forums, join Teamspeak and you'll find lots of people there willing and able to give you a hand, share their experiences and generally just fun to hang around!