Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:34

Sign in to follow this  
-KG-

KG goes down again...

-KG-    0

Here is a video of my spectacular loss last weekend lol

[video=youtube]

I was competing in one of Europes biggest grappling competitions and lost the semi finals and on the video you see me losing the bronze as well lol

Second time I get choked unconsious during competition :D

But hey, its either a medal or losing with style!

Reacher    0

I like at the start where the guy in black shorts checks out the ref's butt... and then quickly glances away after he realizes he's doing it.

Ruffboi    0

Meh.. grappling. I like MMA better, or a regular fist fight. Always better to see two guys beat the fuck out of eachother, until one of them passes out.

Still a good fight, though. Pussy move he made, if you ask me.

Sky    1

Meh.. grappling. I like MMA better, or a regular fist fight. Always better to see two guys beat the fuck out of eachother, until one of them passes out.

Still a good fight, though. Pussy move he made, if you ask me.

Most MMA fights I've seen end in grappling anyway haha. But I agree, when ever I do watch it, I like to see lots of striking. More entertaining for me :)

Not sure I'd call it a pussy move. KG went low and for the waste/legs, leaving his neck open, the guy took advantage of that.

-KG-    0

Yeah well good grappling is key to MMA, I am doing MMA, its just a grappling competition :)

Rolle    2456

Aww, poor KG. Better luck next time, if it makes you feel any better, I bet you'd kick my ass pretty good :D

Jerry    19

Getting choked out never feels good, you think that you can last but if they got a good hold they actually push the blood up into your head :S and you can actually feel that happening

Respect to your competitor for helping you

-KG-    0

yeah thats the beauty of martial arts though, theres really no other sports with the kind of sportsmanship and respect as you find in martial arts. Everyone respects one another on a totally different level than on a football field :)