Server time: 2017-08-17, 01:52

Sign in to follow this  
monjaka

Strangest Encounters?

monjaka    0

Hello all!

What are some of the strangest encounters you have come across during your time playing DayzRP?

Interested to see some responses :)

Ramon    328

A ghost in the church in Stary! Yes for real! Still my best RP experience ever. :D

Met a guy back in the mod who told me he's stuck in Chernarus because he beached his submarine.

At least he was original I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Svogunas    1

Logged right onto a hostile situation. I pretty much stole the whole show so to say.

bigwiz14    23

A man (already permed) who referred to himself as the bulge blocked bullets with his pelvis in order to protect me after I tortured him.

while I was scoping out the Vybor military base with Bino's on the small hill beside it I went and turned right and a guy was doing the exact same thing on the rocks only heading my way, we stared at each other for a bit awkwardly saying "hi" every few seconds and giving a wave as we both slowly crept off in our own directions

Silas    11

Accidentally bumped into 8+ SVR guys in a random forest one time, didn't see them until our groups collided, that was...awkward...

Chow    45

I did not know you could respawn on Prison Island without dying at the time. (.54)

Encountered one blackwood and me beeing stupid i asked him if he respawned at the Island after the server restart without dying.

Suddenly i was surrounded by 15 of them. All beeing hostile.

- They did not initiate tho.

- A couple of weeks later i joined them and we laughed about it.

OGpatch37    25

A ghost in the church in Stary! Yes for real! Still my best RP experience ever. :D

^^^ This! Pretty much the same for me, as well as the great showdown between Bryce and Whip

Jack Allen    18

I was at Dolina, no one was there. All of a sudden a man in all pink shouted "LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE" and ran off. Never saw him again, just heard the words of Patrick Star.

Dew    204

Met 2 Cannibals that were married to one another and they were RPing that they had a cow tied to a tree and were draining its blood. They were talking very weird and at first I was really confused.

Back in the mod days, there used to be this man that creeped Feliks out. He seemed to be always around no matter how far you ran and was capable of pulling out a massive rifle out of the pocket of his suit. Always wore a gasmask too.

Feliks expected him to be a alien in disguise that was manipulating his friends because everyone else always seemed to be all cool with the fact he kept popping up out of thin air.

NishiUrban    78

Way back when, while the Broken were running around, I was trying to track down Joffrey for some civilized conversation. While searching for the group IG, I went to the zelenogorsk military base where I had heard they sometimes traveled through. There was crap loads of shooting as I got close, and right as I'm about to enter the compound the server crashed and this is what I see inside.

2015-02-17_00002_zpscii0ippc.jpg

2015-02-17_00001_zpskqv87vad.jpg

The best part was knowing there was this huge clusterfuck that I was about to log back into, and I couldn't use that information IG. So I logged back in ASAP, and rped it out. Got to meet Willow that day, turns out the people I was looking for were on the winning side of what happened. But to this day, I still have no clue what was happening in there before I arrived...

Harry    18

My strangest encounter was back in the mod. When some one came to me and called me a n*gger. Because i was black in-game

Destinwolf    13

Maybe back in February, I was playing my first character, Danny Taylor and ran into a hacker with Roach as Quinn Bauer at NWAF that was doing an animation that looked like he was shitting his pants. He was also acting it out that he was shitting himself. Soon after, he blew his head off with an SKS. I'd say that was a pretty strange encounter. I'm glad he didn't kill us with those hacks though. I guess he was just using them to troll. Attaching the video for your own enjoyment. (Yes, we reported him, and he was perma banned.)

[video=youtube]

I recently spawned at electro after dying to a glitch in novy, and a man ran up to me and told me he was suicidal because he had been called fat, stupid and ugly all his life. Then an Asian guy whose name I never got, ran up to us, and when I told him the other guy is suicidal, he offered to kill him. The suicidal man accepted and was killed with a fire extinguisher. The Asian man grabbed his gear and ran off after a brief conversation. All the time a man was chopping trees in the background saying "Don't mind me Im just a lumberjack."

Voodoo1314    2

Back in the days of the mod I managed to get myself a car. A few minutes of driving it and I was stopped by a red car similar to the one I had and one of those trucks everyone used to trade from! I thought I was screwed; I had spent ages looking for a vehicle and now I'm gonna get robbed of it! Turns out the guy in the red car wanted to trade my car with his because mine was a vintage style that he loved ha!

Boston    643

Had someone just the other day who I ran into at factory. They were a male wearing a dress. We talked for a bit, then they yelled that they didn't like strangers and ran off... :(

Glitch    15

Was over in Dolina at night with the children of DayZRP, Amelia, Thomas, Dora etc. I saw Dora run off in some house and followed to check it out, I found a teddy bear in a bedroom (I was in first person) and when I turned around Dora was right behind me I remember not knowing at all what to say and just sat there for a good five seconds lol, quite the jump scare.

Guest ShadowBladeEU   
Guest ShadowBladeEU

@jaso55 +1

cakey    15

ah it has to be the cowboy hill billy i met. he looked the part his accent was on point and his RP was awesome and funny hope to see him again :D

cakey    15

ah it has to be the cowboy hill billy i met. he looked the part his accent was on point and his RP was awesome and funny hope to see him again :D