Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:37

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bro_941

Reputation Help?

Question

Guest Bro_941   
Guest Bro_941

Hello,

I've been noticing that my reputation is going down I was at 38 and now i'm at 25 reputation can people undo there rep or does it eventually just go away after a certain amount of time?

If you could help answer this question it would be greatly appreciated thank you! :D

-Bro

My Goals:

• Post 500 times on the forums
  • Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan
  • Become known in the forum community
  • Become apart of the DayZRP Staff Team

10 answers to this question

Rolle might have deleted it or another admin. Because it was either spam or just gibberish.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

It was probs deleted by a member of staff. I know the struggle fam.

Guest Bro_941   
Guest Bro_941

Rolle might have deleted it or another admin. Because it was either spam or just gibberish.

Hello,

I read through them when I had that amount and they seemed fine but maybe I might have missed them and just read it wrong I appreciate that you helped me it was needed, because I was getting really confused at times but thank you again.

-Bro

My Goals:

• Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan

Bryce_    1

A few of my rep got deleted as well. I'm pretty sure rep given by permabanned players is now automatically deleted as both of my rep that disappeared were given by people who have been removed from the community

Nocheluz    104

Hello Bro_941 you certainly are a bright new addition to the community!

As far as your question, the reputation system is currently being reviewed and adjusted to prevent abuse. It is intended to give positive feedback, not contain spam or nonsensical reasons for +1 reps. Due to that, some reps may be pruned if deemed to be trolly, spammed, or the user who gave the rep is now banned. In all likelihood, this is what has happened in your case.

Going to mark this as /solved.

Feel free to contact any of us should you have additional questions :)

or the user who gave the rep is now banned

Sorry to say but this does not seem like a (good)reason to remove the "point/s". When some one gives the rep point then who ever received it likely deserved it. Taking it away could be damaging to some people with low self esteem, people who want to contribute and so on. Besides that, taking them away because a user who gave the point is banned nullifies the whole point of the reputation system.

Guest Bro_941   
Guest Bro_941

Sorry to say but this does not seem like a (good)reason to remove the "point/s". When some one gives the rep point then who ever received it likely deserved it. Taking it away could be damaging to some people with low self esteem, people who want to contribute and so on. Besides that, taking them away because a user who gave the point is banned nullifies the whole point of the reputation system.

Hello,

It's ok it doesn't affect me but i'm not sure if it will affect other people but the way I say it is just to cope it on the chin and just move on it's not like its the end of the world. But with the people that are banned my idea of why they are removing it is because they don't want them using the forum any more but I defiantly believe that other people that had there rep taking away didn't deserve that, but just because that happened to me means that I have to work even harder to earn all those reputation back.

But thanks for the support though man

-Bro

My Goals:

• Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan

Brad    155

Bro, you got 26 rep in two days, some of us took 2 months to get that much ;)

Nocheluz    104

That is a good point Fackmos and I totally get it. We'll make sure that the team is aware of this feedback as we continue to review the system.