Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:59
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Hyborith

Your Ammo needs?

Hyborith    0

So currently my playstyle is overloaded with food and a ton of spare space. so am thinking of ideas i can use that free space to open up RP choices...

Leading to AMMO!

If ya can post up the primary ammo types you prefer to use. for your preferred weapons i can level out inventory needs based on the list here.

512x292http://i.imgur.com/yEXfz2S.jpg[/img]

Not much interest. curious. but alas. to the second plan!

Chow    45

You use the Ammo your gun needs, simple as that.

Vandy    34

You use the Ammo your gun needs, simple as that.

You got it wrong Gooby. OP is asking what ammo you need.

As he wants to start a rp characther that trased ammo.

In all honesty, at this very moment, ammo isn't rare to find.

People tend to have enough ammunition.

However, traders are always welcome, but they're lacking persistence at the moment.

NishiUrban    84

Might I suggest you collect crossbow bolts? There are a few people who use crossbows, I know it's not a lot, but generally when I get the idea to try and run around with one I can never seem to find the ammo for it. Likewise when I find the ammo, the crossbow is nowhere to be seen. Bolts seem a lot less common then actual bullets IMO.

Dangle    0

Might I suggest you collect crossbow bolts? There are a few people who use crossbows, I know it's not a lot, but generally when I get the idea to try and run around with one I can never seem to find the ammo for it. Likewise when I find the ammo, the crossbow is nowhere to be seen. Bolts seem a lot less common then actual bullets IMO.

+1

100% bolts and arrows. I could use arrows as I'm having a hard time finding chickens again.

Hyborith    0

i'll let this play out. none the less its the Cr75 am using myself. and 9mm ammo is so common i can crap it out.

Anyway cheers for your opinions folks, i'll keep listing and make a decision later on what to use my spare inventory space.

Destinwolf    13

Most common ammo type I currently see that people would need is 5.45 caliber ammo and .308. For the next patch though, you will need to stock up on low-mid tier ammo, like .357, .22, .308, and 12 gauge, as the weapons that take those are the most common players will find.

Ammo that I currently need? I don't need any right now, but coming across a merchant with .308 and 5.45 would be helpful.

DerrickStorm    34

Wait till the 0.58 patch and then decide. Some guns will become rarer, some common and the demand for the ammunition will change.

Hyborith    0

Most common ammo type I currently see that people would need is 5.45 caliber ammo and .308. For the next patch though, you will need to stock up on low-mid tier ammo, like .357, .22, .308, and 12 gauge, as the weapons that take those are the most common players will find.

Ammo that I currently need? I don't need any right now, but coming across a merchant with .308 and 5.45 would be helpful.

Winchester and Soviet Era. cool, i might keep a small supply of both.

I will use this ammo as like a western man gives an isolated tribe tobacco.

The first person i speak too who has the correct caliber of weapon for this ammo, will be given my supply.

Also there is no price for this Ammo. it is handed out freely

RavioliKing    10

Ammo really isn't as scarce as it should be. Being an Ammo Trader would be difficult but probably opens up a lot of cool RP scenarios.

Hyborith    0

Ammo really isn't as scarce as it should be. Being an Ammo Trader would be difficult but probably opens up a lot of cool RP scenarios.

This one can see it.

Currently my RP scenarios involve skepticism, as mentioned above i am using the CR75 for zombies. i did use the knife for a while and fists for a laugh. but healing takes time.

So, since i don't carry a rifle. that means that the space normally used for Ammo can instead be used to be more tribal...

Since in-game things are and will regress to human tribalism... this leads to the metro thinking...

Ammo like tobacco is a commodity. giving it freely, will probably rise onces chances of survival.

(Since i am trying to keep my characters alive the longests)