Server time: 2017-10-16, 22:10
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
R Steele

vehicle weapons

R Steele    0

I would like to see some vehicles with weapons added.. I feel with all the use of roadblocks that this would be fair because as it stands now the vehicle occupants are at a huge disadvantage in a roadblock situation as you cant fire from vehicles and it takes to long to exit a vehicle to be effective in a roadblock.. In real life you could shoot from a car if need to and since cant do that in game I think adding some vehicles with mounted guns would make it more fair

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

With the addition of a few mods you can shoot from selected vehicles.. :(

Tortov    0

Technical vehicles, have been suggested a lot, but good idea.

-KG-    0

Maybe small caliber guns, we dont want the .50 cal machine guns ^^

-KG-    0

Open top vehicle which you can shoot from would be nice :)

Would be great to see a technical vehicle in game. Otherwise I would love the functionality to open the back door of the betty van and being able to shoot out of it :D

-KG-    0

And the ability to have two guys sit in the back of the hilux with their legs crossed in bromance like the back of the betty van :)

Goz    2

And the ability to have two guys sit in the back of the hilux with their legs crossed in bromance like the back of the betty van :)

Something like the dyslexia mod for the littlebird that allows passengers to shoot weapons while sitting on the skid seats.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16497

If it was possible to add it would be a blast.

Littlebird thing worries me as it needs ACE files to work so porting could prove to be really a bitch. Other vehicles functionality would propably need a seperate dedicated mod - not possible for us to reach.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Well, attachTo command could be used for MG and vehicles like Hilux...

Would be great to see a technical vehicle in game. Otherwise I would love the functionality to open the back door of the betty van and being able to shoot out of it :D

Damn brah! I'm going to shoot rockets out of that betty van

Skippy    4

Mounted PKM's and M240's would be great. I've been wanting to have these instead of the huey and the mi17 since I joined this server.

MacMerritt    0

There are alot of vehicles with guns in the Arma2 engine, sadly most of those are large caliber weapons such as the DSHKM and .50cal M2.

There is the Armored Humvee w/M240 but like its name implies it is heavily armored.

There is the Datsun Pickup with PKM (Pickup_PK_GUE, Pickup_PK_INS, Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1) that would be great as it has a gun with limited firing arc, lightly armored, and carries 5 people.