Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Homie307

I'm back after a year and I need help getting whitelisted into dayz standalone server

Question

Homie307    0

Hello again! I will have 3 years on DayzRP on the 12th but almost a year ago my computer broke and I just now got a new one. Basically I never got whitelisted into DayZ Standalone and I need help getting whitelisted as I don't know how everything works anymore. :D

5 answers to this question

Samaritan    348

Hello and welcome back.

The only help you can receive for your whitelist application is from staff. No longer can member of the community help you in regards to this matter. You need to PM a CH or join the helpdesk in DayZRP TeamSpeak. Best of luck.

Homie307    0

Hello and welcome back.

The only help you can receive for your whitelist application if from staff. No longer can member of the community help you in regards to this matter. You need to PM a CH or join the helpdesk in DayZRP TeamSpeak. Best of luck.

Ok thank you

Pussy    382

Hello again! I will have 3 years on DayzRP on the 12th but almost a year ago my computer broke and I just now got a new one. Basically I never got whitelisted into DayZ Standalone and I need help getting whitelisted as I don't know how everything works anymore. :D

As AndreyQ has said, you must reread the rules and make sure you have an understanding for them. If you're not sure where to locate the whitelist, you can find it right here. From that point, you will see the requirements and needed information in order to put together your whitelist! If you need any assistance for your whitelist, feel free to message any of the Community Helpers for any help! It's what we're here for :)

Spartan    1240

As Kattica and AndreyQ said before, if you need help with your whitelist you can PM a CH (community helper). They are the orange peeps.

You can also hop into our helpdesk on our Teamspeak server and ask for help there.

Some usefull links:

A guide on how to improve your whitelist application

The lore for your background story

The rules

Send AndreyQ a PM or Send Kattica a PM for example.

You recieved all the information on how you can get help on your whitelist, I will mark this as /solved now :)