Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:03

Sign in to follow this  
EpicShipshock

Dr. Vel'ky Lakar Journal entry 6

These Journal's are getting too time consuming. I think I may stop writing them. At least as often.

I was robbed the other day. Just woke up and met this guy, seemed kind off. I went into the medical center and he held me at gun point. Wish I would've seen the rifle he had, a sporter 22. I would've drawn on him. It didnt even have any fucking ammo. He took everything I had. He left my antibiotics.

There were guys coming down the hill and I yelled at them what happened and they saw him and tried to track him down. They couldn't.  I started heading south east in search of supplies.

I got on the radio and bantered. I wounded man called, gave me a life lesson. I now need to travel to a city a little more northeast in order to save his life. I must uphold the Hippocratic oath.

Samaritan    249

You know you can write these entries on one thread instead of creating multiple threads :) It just makes it look more like one story and not separated. Name the thread 'Dr Vel'ky Lakar Journal Entries' then you could date stamp each one as you go. It would make things a little neater and easier to read instead of trying to read multiple threads. It is generally the preferred way to set things out like this in the Lore and Stories section.

Just a suggestion buddy and I'm sure a member of staff can merge all your threads into one if you ask.

You know you can write these entries on one thread instead of creating multiple threads :) It just makes it look more like one story and not separated. Name the thread 'Dr Vel'ky Lakar Journal Entries' then you could date stamp each one as you go. It would make things a little neater and easier to read instead of trying to read multiple threads. It is generally the preferred way to set things out like this in the Lore and Stories section.

Just a suggestion buddy and I'm sure a member of staff can merge all your threads into one if you ask.

You mean just update it for each entry and say what time each came from?

Pussy    311

Yes, I'm going to agree with Samaritan here... there's no need to create a new thread each time, you can just update your current one. If you look at some of the other threads in "Lore and Stories", you'll notice that people generally make one thread and then just add new posts to it. 

I'd suggest doing that, that way all your lore is in the same place, it's easier for people to read and keep track of, and also so that it doesn't clutter up the forum.

Thanks, EpicShipshock!