Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:58

Sign in to follow this  
Dethorhyne

What do you want to see in dayz? / what do you think is wrong now?

Dethorhyne    8

Personally, I'd love being able to peel and cut potatoes with a knife and cook it with lard in a pan/pot to get french fries. I really believe that, and other cooking related thinga would be absolutely amazing

As for things I hate.. I hate that everything a player is to do himself is less worthy than what he can find.. Finding 3 deers so you could make yourself 2 slotted pants takes hours and it's absolutely pointless compared to finding hunter pants in closest school.

Be nice if they incorporated more of the .55 patch back again, less guns, less ammunition, and such. At least then it would feel more like a survival game.

Dethorhyne    8

Be nice if they incorporated more of the .55 patch back again, less guns, less ammunition, and such. At least then it would feel more like a survival game.

I couldn't agree more. i already mentioned this somewhere that I actually loved the 0.55 because it had nothing in it. However I'd like to keep this thread about features/mechanics, not loot quantity :)

I couldn't agree more. i already mentioned this somewhere that I actually loved the 0.55 because it had nothing in it. However I'd like to keep this thread about features/mechanics, not loot quantity :)

I don't care about the loot, if you met my character in game you'll see. just from the way he's dressed, no chest, no backpack, just a m65 and jeans, not even a melee weapon on his back. survival isn't the issue, the issue is in .55 people are pissed about the loot whores running around and robbing people. barely any rp or fun for either player, if you reach Stary, Vybor or Green Mountain, damn be sure you'll get robbed in .55. finding players mean you're robbed, keep in mind this is a RP server, roleplay is important. the reason why everyone fucked off in .55 it's because things got so difficult that barely anyone who doesn't want to spend 6 hours a day, digging for apples in a tree or farming, can't get in land without dying to an overpowered zombie or starvation.

the biggest issue I see in DayZ at the moment? the glitches. the biggest issue I see in DayZRP? is the amount of people who fucks around on TS. I spend the about 1 hour of my time last night, trying to get this group of people to initiate on me because I wanted to kill some people and was feeling bloodthirsty, so I acted like a hostile bitch.

I left after 1 hour because they were spending too much time on team speak, they were just talking, saying OOC to join this channel. In game, I barely heard anything, or even if I did it wasn't good.

then Chedaki and Blackwood came, 3 seconds, they initiated And we fought, killed 1 person before I died because I was playing medic. I'm not even salty(then again, I got as much loot as a fresh spawn down in Cherno). people need to separate RP and firefight, understand that after initiation that's it. you decide to fight, you fight, you decide to continue rp, you continue Rp.

Be nice if they incorporated more of the .55 patch back again, less guns, less ammunition, and such.  At least then it would feel more like a survival game.

Yeh agreed, I remember I had to go out on supply runs every day in the MVC just so we could survive back at camp. It was a desperate and tense atmosphere especially when you are a 'hero' group and you come across another survivor and you have to trade a truck just to get 50% of a bag of rice ( I actually made that trade at one point).

Dethorhyne    8

Be nice if they incorporated more of the .55 patch back again, less guns, less ammunition, and such.  At least then it would feel more like a survival game.

Yeh agreed, I remember I had to go out on supply runs every day in the MVC just so we could survive back at camp. It was a desperate and tense atmosphere especially when you are a 'hero' group and you come across another survivor and you have to trade a truck just to get 50% of a bag of rice ( I actually made that trade at one point).

True. but come on guys, don't derail the thread. This is a feature want/love/hate thread, not a 0.55 reminiscence thread.