Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:39

Sign in to follow this  

A shining light in the darkness.

[Tarik Al-Hallam sits next to a dying fire in an apartment building in Berezino. Tarik pokes in the fire while blowing air into it to restart it, throwing another magazine about celebrity crushes into the fire. He rigs up the radio equipment him and his brothers salvaged earlier and starts transmitting.]

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/55c7741644b73.mp3[/mp3]

[Tarik then starts flipping through the latest issue of الكاحلين ويسمح له بالخروج الشعر magazine, pokes a bit more in the fire and getting ready to put the boiled rabbit on the fire to reheat it. A few embers and some ash from the fire lands on his foot, luckily enough he wears socks with his sandals so it doesn't hurt. Tarik opens the window and starts yelling for the rest of the men to come inside for dinner.]

TEazy97    8

*Jabbar, during the hunt managed to kill some rabbits and a duck, he thinks his ancestors would be proud. Happy that he will provide food for his bruddas he quickly turns on the radio he took from a lone passerby on the road, and he says*

Al Salaam a' alaykum bruddas, today is a good day, and the future even brighter. I managed to find some food, looks like there will be more rabbit and duck kebabs for days to come.

Ma'a as-salāmah, bruddas.

*Jabbar ends the transmission and swings the strung up animals over his shoulder and begins walking to Berezino*

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Anwar is cleaning the blood off of his machete.

He listens to his radio and hears the Nasheed 

He picks up his radio with gusto and screams into it

TAKBIR

The radio goes silent.

KpopKilla    64

*Naji Saleh picks up his radio after morning prayer and answers the men.*

Salaam brothers, this is Naji Saleh of Ra's Al Hayyah. It is good to hear voices that remind me of home. Insha'Allah that we ever meet.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

*He lets go of the button and continues on his way*

Guest K-Jack   
Guest K-Jack

As he hears Anwar call for Takbir, Abdul stands up and raises his gun as he yells in Arabic

[align=left]God is great!

[align=left]He begins firing his AK in the air as he repeats yelling his message

*Hearing her radio come to life, and listening to the transmission, Khadijah Al-Aswar smiles warmly under her niqab. It seems she was not as alone in Chernarus as she had previously believed.*

Alhamdulillah-Subhan'Allah. It gives me great happiness to hear the words of believers once again. We are so far from home in these lands.

Jazak Allāh

*She sighs a breath of relief and hope knowing now there are sensible people in this terrible country.*

TEazy97    8

*Jabbar sitting in the appartment in Berezino, listens and smiles to the greetings of fellow Muslims, decides to say something*

Salaam to those I have not met yet, but of whom I hear. It is good to hear the voice of fellow Muslims as these lands are filled with blasphemy and resent. My bruddas and sista, I hope we meet.

God, be with you.

*Jabbar releases the button, says goodnight to his bruddas, orates a prayer and tries to get to sleep. Hoping, he will one day meet these men and women*

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Anwar Abbar is sitting when he hears the familar voice of his brother.

Jabbar is that you?

I have searched long and far.

I thought you were dead.

Praise Allah I knew you would survive.

أنا سوف نراكم قريبا

Anwar puts his radio away, sits up and walks towards the next town

*Ahmad hears the call of his brothers and picks up his radio*

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. It is most comforting to hear brothers in the faith, may we bring the right path to Chernarus. The word of the blessed Prophet will be spread here!

*Ahmad turns his radio off and begins to pray*

*As Kareem hear the voices of his righteous brothers he shouts into his radio*

The dreaded might shall begin! 

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

After meeting with some of his fellow men

Anwar picks up his radio and looks at the men around the house before pushing down the button and transmitting the message.

This is to anyone willing to try something new.

Willing to put behind the past and come to a new order.

An order that shall reign supreme.

We will be with you soon

God is great.

Anwar takes his finger off the transmit button takes a knee and says a small prayer.

TEazy97    8

*Jabbar hears Anwars voice an quickly transmits*

Father! ITS GOOD to hear your voice again after so long. I have much to discuss. And of course I will be by your side through all of what is too come!

where is mother?

*Jabbar stops transmitting and lays in his bed looking at the celing with a huge smile, he thanks god for his father*

ZASWolf    9

*Alexander laughs, questioning in his own head whether this is some kind of sick joke. He listens carefully, slowly he presses the button down on his radio. A heavy Russian accent breaks through*

Salam, is this some kind of a piss-take eh? Religion is a powerful thing comrades. As-salamu alaykum brothers, Allahu Akbar (God is greatest).

*The transmission ends*

TEazy97    8

*Alexander laughs, questioning in his own head whether this is some kind of sick joke. He listens carefully, slowly he presses the button down on his radio. A heavy Russian accent breaks through*

Salam, is this some kind of a piss-take eh? Religion is a powerful thing comrades. As-salamu alaykum brothers, Allahu Akbar (God is greatest).

*The transmission ends*

*jabbar furious answers* 

ARE YOU MOCKING US? What was your purpose saying something like this to us? Russian man, mocking, your lucky I'm behind this radio.

*jabbar ends transmission*

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

The radio buzzez

Calm yourself my son.

Times shall come.

The radio fades.

ZASWolf    9

*The transmission ends*

*jabbar furious answers* 

ARE YOU MOCKING US? What was your purpose saying something like this to us? Russian man, mocking, your lucky I'm behind this radio.

*jabbar ends transmission*

*Alexander grips his radio tightly, he is taken aback that a fellow believer would question his intention. He quickly replies.*

My friend I am not mocking you, because I am Russian I can not follow the path of Allah?! This is not the religion I follow, what happened to Ummah eh? The global ummah is what I speak of. I am sorry if i caused offence to you Akh, I had only the intention of praising Allah. In fact it was I who thought that you were mocking Islam. My apologies. 

*The transmission ends*

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

The Radio buzzes

My son knows not of what he speaks.

He is a passionate one, yes.

Do forgive him.

The radio fades.

TEazy97    8

* transmission kicks in*

My greatest apologies, jumping to conclusions, the one thing I don't like doing. I hope you forgive. May God guide you.

*transmission ends*

ZASWolf    9

* transmission kicks in*

My greatest apologies, jumping to conclusions, the one thing I don't like doing. I hope you forgive. May God guide you.

*transmission ends*

*Radio crackles as Alexander replies*

Shokran ya Akhi (thank you my brother) all is forgiven. It is understandable as it is not often that you hear a Russian speaking Arabic eh? Hadh Saeed.

*The transmission ends*

Tarik woke up, needle still in his arm. Pulls it out and starts walking downstairs. He slips on an old, dirty shirt and the radio flickers to life.

All that can be heard is a series of oumphs and ows.

سخيف سلطة الدجاج

*Mu'min grabs his radio, transmitting to the frequency long abandoned.*

Many months ago, I heard wonderful voices on this frequency. The voices of brothers. I hope there is someone still listening.

Allah is great, brothers. I hope more of you are still alive, in good health. I will find you soon.

سبحان الله‎‎

*He releases his PTT, with a sigh of relief on his face. He begins to trek east, closing in on South Zagoria once more.*

Edited by Tosh

jamicadas22    2

*Bishop hears a familiar song on the radio, the sounds of the past made him press the button on his PPT*

Ahlan!, I used to hear this back at my country. Ah...it's been years now really. Philippines is not an Islam country though, but I used to have friends with some of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, they taught me this delicious spicy chicken soup dish, it would seem that I have no information on how you say it in Arabic unfortunately. Well, good luck on your journeys here, may your Allah guide you. Laylah sa'īdah.

*Bishop releases the PTT, he then sat down next to a tree and took a cigarette from his pocket,he closed his eyes and lit the cigarette with a lighter while reminiscing on the good ol'days*