Server time: 2017-08-22, 11:21

Sign in to follow this  
LoneSoldierRyan

Dayz Battleye Load failure

Question

Good evening to who ever reads this,

Me and my friends were playing dayz standalone and we were about to get into a fight in Electro. Before we entered the city my friends game crashed and it told him to restart. after he restarted the game it kept on giving him this error  Battleye initialization failed Driver Load Error (577). Now we updated his drivers, gave the Battleye.dlll file full permissions yet we have had no luck. We also started it as an administrator and it still did not work. It gave us the same error message. We have also deleted the folder and went on Battleyes website and downloaded it and it still didn't work.

If someone could help us with this issue then that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,

LoneSoldierRyan

10 answers to this question

Voodoo    367

It could be his firewall causing problems, has he tried disabling it just for the update?

Dethorhyne    8

Did you try verifying games cache in steam? I have issues with battleye aswell, but due to Razer Synapse.

Try launching steam as administrator. That works for me

He has turned off his firewall but with no luck. He has tried verifying game cache when he deleted the battleye folder thinking it will re download and fix itself but it didnt work

Dethorhyne    8

Try launching steam as administrator then as a last resort. Also you should try copying your battleye data to him

> Type into windows search "Services"

445651b0f6.png

> Click on it and look for "Battleye Service"

fdfaa5ff12.png

> Right click then select properties

> Look for "Start up type" and put it to disabled

5b22e8ccad.png

> Click apply then launch DayZ

This may work, I have a similar error with my battleye 

Note: The first time you join a server it may bring up a notification saying "Do you agree with the BattlEye terms and conditions?" just click agree and it will take you into the server (It may back you out but just quickly rejoin)

Nocheluz    104

To the OP, have any of these helped the situation? Any luck yet?

Josh    37

What i do when battle eye messes up on me is go to your dayz folder than drag out or make a temp folder on your desktop for anything that says be or battle eye in your dayz folder.

After that you verify your game cache and it should say 4 or 5 file have been recovered.

After that try to launch the game, sometimes you need to restart your computer for it to work.

note: that you make the temp folder for the be stuff just as a back up after you get it working and be is working again you can delete what is in that temp folder.

This is what i do hope it helps.

Voodoo    367

Seeing as the OP of this thread has not been online for a few days, I will be solving it for the time being.

OP, let us know if your issue is persisting so we can work toward fixing the issue.

/solving