Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:25

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Glitch

.58 Persistence brings fun

Glitch    15

With persistence coming people have said it will be more fun finding notes and such left behind. I had an idea kind of relating to player run events but it'd be more of a thing I post in radio chatter and whoever wants to do it can. But the idea would be like geocaching and I would leave a tent or a note or whatever somewhere and post about it in radio chatter. Then whoever wants to could go find what might be the prize or a clue to the next location, do you think this would be fun to do possibly earning yourself some good supplies or maybe finding pieces to a mystery or story?

bigwiz14    23

I really like this idea. Tamaster's staff team did this on ARKRP and it had the server scrambling. Jaredthejerk was too quick and scooped them up though.

But the notes told a progressive story.

You should definitely do it.

Vandy    34

/moving to events.

Also, I advice changing your title of your OP, as .58 is quite confusing and misleading.

Svogunas    1

I might organise a treasure trail where the note at the end is a poem about some guy looking for treasure and not realising he's wasting his time. Oh how that would be fun

Glitch    15

I might organise a treasure trail where the note at the end is a poem about some guy looking for treasure and not realising he's wasting his time. Oh how that would be fun

Lol do it.

Jack Allen    18

I think it would change the roleplaying experience for some of us. Im not huge on leaving notes around, but it seems like an interesting topic. Hopefully it will bring more attention to the server with the new update!