Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:20

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bro_941

Thank You To The Community!

Guest Bro_941   
Guest Bro_941

Hello,

[align=left]I just would like to say thank you to all of the community that have been giving me a warm welcome and making me feel like this is my home. The amount of kindness that is given to me is overwhelming to give a few example of what people have been saying to me are Good Luck on the goals that you have, welcome to the community and so much more I couldn't believe that the staff members have done such a great job on keeping  such a great community but its not just the staff its also the wonderful people in this community that make it a great one. Once more thank you to all the people that have supported me and gave me advise I love you all and I hope it stays like this.

-Bro

My Goals:

• Post 500 times on the forums
  • Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan
  • Become known in the forum community
  • Become apart of the DayZRP Staff Team

Rebel Pado    284
u0t09XV.gif

CYkFu.jpg

You're a vital part of the community and it wouldn't be complete without you or your achievements. I assure you, you are Staff material. Need more people with an attitude like yours. And all the goals you have, I can see you fulfilling them, easily.

Guest Bro_941   
Guest Bro_941

CYkFu.jpg

You're a vital part of the community and it wouldn't be complete without you or your achievements. I assure you, you are Staff material. Need more people with an attitude like yours. And all the goals you have, I can see you fulfilling them, easily.

Hello,

Thanks Skeetsi that means a lot I've had a few people say that I could be CH or any type of staff, My goals that's really motivating for me to achieve them knowing that someone believes that I can do them easily I am really happy knowing that the this community are really kind and caring to everyone.

-Bro

My Goals:

• Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan

CYkFu.jpg

Hello,

Thanks Skeetsi that means a lot I've had a few people say that I could be CH or any type of staff, My goals that's really motivating for me to achieve them knowing that someone believes that I can do them easily I am really happy knowing that the this community are really kind and caring to everyone.

-Bro

My Goals:

• Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan

You will be going places for sure. Keep doing what you do.

Or get whitelisted first, that's a start.

Guest Bro_941   
Guest Bro_941

You will be going places for sure. Keep doing what you do.

Or get whitelisted first, that's a start.

Hello,

I have been trying to get white listed this is my third attempt but I have to nail it this time I have got some very generous staff member named Conor that is willing to give up his time to make sure that I get white listed so I sure will be white listed by tomorrow!

-Bro

My Goals:

• Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan

Conor    243

Hello,

I have been trying to get white listed this is my third attempt but I have to nail it this time I have got some very generous staff member named Conor that is willing to give up his time to make sure that I get white listed so I sure will be white listed by tomorrow!

-Bro

He sounds like a nice guy!

Hello,

Denying an amazing fellow like you and not getting you whitelisted would be such a loss. It could damage the community. You'll always find helpful admins in the helpdesk of teamspeak that will be more than happy to help you out on your whitelist struggle. It is an arduous task after all and requires much from an individual, much more than filling out a tax form for example.

-Skeetsi

Edit: Posting on introduction threads will not up your post count, just sayin.

Guest Bro_941   
Guest Bro_941

Hello,

-Bro

He sounds like a nice guy!

Hello,

He has to be a very nice guy to help someone out to get white listed giving up his on time to help me out nicest guy ever! :D Thank you so much Conor though for helping me out now I will know that I will get accepted because of you thank you so much, I appreciate it so much man!

-Bro

My Goals:

• Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan

TEazy97    8

I've heard Conor was the most helpful member of the community, surely he is admin material...

I hope you get whitelisted, seems you already have a lot of friends and are a pretty nice guy. I would love to see you in game and adopt a opposite IC personality.

"Bro, the best forum member ever, and the most hated bandit in all of chernarus"

Anyway good luck

Samaritan    251

Best of luck Bro!

Guest Bro_941   
Guest Bro_941

Show your whitelist to a member of Staff before you send it in.

Hello,

I surely am it's not right if I let down so many people so I've got my boy Conor to help me out and I am sure that he wont let me send the application in until he knows that I will be approved. As you can see Terra what a wonderful community you and the whole staff has made and hope that one day I can do more then I can already do.

Thank You To All Of You!

-Bro

My Goals:

• Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Show your whitelist to a member of Staff before you send it in.

Hello,

I surely am it's not right if I let down so many people so I've got my boy Conor to help me out and I am sure that he wont let me send the application in until he knows that I will be approved. As you can see Terra what a wonderful community you and the whole staff has made and hope that one day I can do more then I can already do.

Thank You To All Of You!

-Bro

My Goals:

• Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan

Conor is a 10/10 guy. Good luck lad.

Pussy    311

Those goals though... 

I might as well step down right now ;p

In all seriousness, I'm glad you're feeling such a warm welcome! I have nothing but love for this community and the members in it, and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here. 

Good luck on your whitelist, Bro!