Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:23

Sign in to follow this  
EpicShipshock

[OPEN FREQUENCY] To the asshole who robbed me at Gorka

*Vel'ky angrily pulls out his radio and forcfully presses the on button*

Listen here asshole. Remember me? The fucking DOCTOR you robbed in the medical center at Gorka? You said you were tired of being the nice guy and getting fucked over? THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID RIGHT?! Is that how you deal with that shit? You get fucked over so you decide to FUCK OVER other innocent people?! HUH?! Well listen... I have connections. I know powerful people. I will get them to hunt you down and kill... no... NO!

I will not have them kill you. I want you to suffer as much as possible. I want to dip a rag in alcohol, light it on fire, and stuff it down your throat while you burn, I will slowly carve out your eyes with my knife. 

You just hope that you don't run into me or my friends.

*Vel'ky hangs up the radio. He awaits a response, see if the asshole will reveal himself.*

Jack the Ripper    249

*Ivan listens to the radio, half conscious, his head lulling from side to side as he tries to remain awake. He starts coughing violently, blood splattering his face bandanna. With trembling fingers he raises the radio to his mouth. Pressing down on the talk button, he begins speaking, his voice weak, his tone sympathetic*

"Equipment, weapons, ammunition, food, water, clothing.... All easy to find. Easy to re-obtain. Human life however, not so easy. This.... *coughs violently* this world, this whole fucked up situation we find ourselves in, changes us. We make decisions, some good, some bad. People change people, make them realize the world around them for what it truly is, what we have to do to survive it.

This man.... this... "asshole".... maybe he didn't need, didn't want the things he stole. Maybe all he wanted was proof, wanted to prove to himself that he could be.... be just as messed up as the world we're ALL trapped in. People will always kill others.... *erupts into a coughing fit, his breathing becomes labored*.... for mundane reasons. Stupid reasons. 

I get it... you were wronged. We've all been wronged. But does that mean you have to be.... the kind of person who kills, tortures, just because you lost a few.... material things, that can be found as easily in the next town?

I'm no stranger to violence. I've killed, tortured before. Not proud of it, but that didn't stop me. This kid.... Reaper, robbed me, tried to run. My pals and I caught him.... could've flayed him, pulled out his toenails, made him scream. Could've killed him..... chose to return him to his group, unharmed.

I'm not one to tell you what's right and wrong.... I'll leave that decision to you. But ask yourself: would a doctor condemn people to a slow, agonizing death, over a few cans of beans and a rifle?"

*Ivan's arm slumps down in exhaustion, his finger coming off the talk button.*

*Ivan listens to the radio, half conscious, his head lulling from side to side as he tries to remain awake. He starts coughing violently, blood splattering his face bandanna. With trembling fingers he raises the radio to his mouth. Pressing down on the talk button, he begins speaking, his voice weak, his tone sympathetic*

"Equipment, weapons, ammunition, food, water, clothing.... All easy to find. Easy to re-obtain. Human life however, not so easy. This.... *coughs violently* this world, this whole fucked up situation we find ourselves in, changes us. We make decisions, some good, some bad. People change people, make them realize the world around them for what it truly is, what we have to do to survive it.

This man.... this... "asshole".... maybe he didn't need, didn't want the things he stole. Maybe all he wanted was proof, wanted to prove to himself that he could be.... be just as messed up as the world we're ALL trapped in. People will always kill others.... *erupts into a coughing fit, his breathing becomes labored*.... for mundane reasons. Stupid reasons. 

I get it... you were wronged. We've all been wronged. But does that mean you have to be.... the kind of person who kills, tortures, just because you lost a few.... material things, that can be found as easily in the next town?

I'm no stranger to violence. I've killed, tortured before. Not proud of it, but that didn't stop me. This kid.... Reaper, robbed me, tried to run. My pals and I caught him.... could've flayed him, pulled out his toenails, made him scream. Could've killed him..... chose to return him to his group, unharmed.

I'm not one to tell you what's right and wrong.... I'll leave that decision to you. But ask yourself: would a doctor condemn people to a slow, agonizing death, over a few cans of beans and a rifle?"

*Ivan's arm slumps down in exhaustion, his finger coming off the talk button.*

*Vel'ky, still filled with rage pushes the talk button*

I wouldn't care about food. He took everything. Rifle, medical supplies, binoculars, equipment, EVERYTHING!

Luckily he is not a patient of mine, so I don't have to protect him from harm. But I'm not evil. I'm not, and if you would give me your location, I might be able to assist you. That cough sounds bad.

*Vel'ky turns off the radio and enters into deep thought*

Jack the Ripper    249

*Ivan hears the mans reply and raises his radio again, breathing irregularly*

"Giving away my location on an insecure frequency would be.... less than beneficial to my heath, as well as your own. If you have a private frequency I can switch to, I'd greatly appreciate the help."

*Ivan gags and spits out a large amount of blood, shuddering and gasping for air, allowing himself to relax before continuing*

"I don't.... take you for an evil man. I've seen evil, I know what it looks like. But like all things, accent or decent begins with a single step. I've walked down that road, and back up, then down the road again. I don't want to see people.... the good ones, make the same mistakes I have.

I can help you find the supplies you need to get back on track.... good at finding things...."

*Ivan shudders and coughs, letting his arm fall again*

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

*Makarov laughs his ass off listening to the man whining over the radio*

[bostok hears an annoying voice screaming and foaming through the radio while resting at the temporary campsite they were using]

You're alone. Nobody cares about you. Shut up, I'm trying to sleep.

[bostok sighs and puts the radio down, without batteries. Actually not destroying it t his time. His stare lingers at the radio, then to a rock for a few seconds. Then he tries to go back to sleep.]

Matt    21

*Matt picks the radio up his eyes barely open*

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!  I am trying to fucking sleep and i'm hearing you bitch about how you got robbed, oh woopity doo people get robbed every day stop acting like a special snowflake.

Right I am going back to sleep can't deal with this shit.

*Matt slams the radio to the ground*

*Andy picks up his radio*

"Sleep well Matt and Bostok"

*Andy puts away his radio*