Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
JasDog

Whitelist Filter

JasDog    0

Hello all,

I love dayz. I love rp. And I really love the idea of playing on DAYZRP. They really come off as incredibly proffesional.

I have one beef. I have now submitted 2 whitelist application. And been forced to wait 24 hours to apply. Because I fail to explain 1 dot point from the rules section. 

I fully agree with the need for players to have a strong understanding for the rules. I have read the rules roughly a dozen times now. The 24 hour wait for a minor overlooked point is really frustrating.

Next time maybe Ill just copy paste and jumble some words around. Maybe that will get past the filter

Cheers

Husky    0

Past the filter?

You do know that these are REAL people looking over these applications right? It's not a system and you can't fool it.

I would highly recommend NOT "jumbling some words around" and put effort into it, that's the only way you're getting whitelisted just like everyone else.

Pussy    382

Hello all,

I love dayz. I love rp. And I really love the idea of playing on DAYZRP. They really come off as incredibly proffesional.

I have one beef. I have now submitted 2 whitelist application. And been forced to wait 24 hours to apply. Because I fail to explain 1 dot point from the rules section. 

I fully agree with the need for players to have a strong understanding for the rules. I have read the rules roughly a dozen times now. The 24 hour wait for a minor overlooked point is really frustrating.

Next time maybe Ill just copy paste and jumble some words around. Maybe that will get past the filter

Cheers

JasDog, I understand your frustration... but if you weren't accepted, it was because your whitelist was missing information that we look for when accepting people. 

One thing to understand is that we do not use a filter here for DayZRP. Each whitelist is looked over by a member of staff and there is no "filter" to get around. If there are holes of information in your whitelist, then I'm sorry but it will be rejected.

If you'd like, feel free to PM me your whitelist and I can take a look at it. Or, if you'd prefer, come into TeamSpeak and talk to one of the available Community Helpers, and we'll be sure to help you out! c: That's what we wear the orange for! 

I'm sorry about your current frustration, but we can help if you need it!

JasDog    0

Thanks. I would like to jump on teamspeak to talk about it. I did put alot of effort into using my own words for the application. I agree with the process completely. I am just frustrated, and nervous, at the 24 hour wait and potential to fail my third application and miss out.

Pussy    382

Thanks. I would like to jump on teamspeak to talk about it. I did put alot of effort into using my own words for the application. I agree with the process completely. I am just frustrated, and nervous, at the 24 hour wait and potential to fail my third application and miss out.

Feel free to meet me in the TeamSpeak if you have a moment available right now! If you move to the "Waiting for Staff Help" channel (it's just above the Lobby where you will be put upon entering the TS), then I can help you out!

Brad    158

As Kattica has said, if you need help there are plenty of places that can be provided.

Being frustrated is fine.  It happens, but thousands of people failed the whitelist and then gone on to pass it later.  You are not the first and the whitelist is made to cover all points for a reason.

I will close this thread as it is a rather unnecessary suggestion.  I would also advise you to think your posts through a little more in the future, as this certainly wasn't a great way to introduce yourself to the community.

Good luck with your third whitelist.