Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:11
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Vaccus

Hello All!

Vaccus    0

I am not sure if this is appropriate or not to post here yet but I just recently applied to the white-list. I really look forward to being accepted and getting to join you all on the RP servers. I will be very new to the DayZ standalone having 0 ours played in it but a lot of time in the Mod. Ill be using this lack of actual experience with the game to be RPing a 'new' survivor basically having to learn the ways of Chernarus! Again i look forward to getting to play with you all and having lots of new, fun experiences and making friends or enemies!

Pussy    382

I am not sure if this is appropriate or not to post here yet but I just recently applied to the white-list. I really look forward to being accepted and getting to join you all on the RP servers. I will be very new to the DayZ standalone having 0 ours played in it but a lot of time in the Mod. Ill be using this lack of actual experience with the game to be RPing a 'new' survivor basically having to learn the ways of Chernarus! Again i look forward to getting to play with you all and having lots of new, fun experiences and making friends or enemies!

Hey Vaccus! Glad to see you post here! I know quite a bunch of people who hadn't played any of the game before joining DayZRP, and they have turned out to be great players... so don't worry! It's a nice way to learn the game at a good pace!

If you need any help with your whitelist, feel free to PM myself or any of the other Community Helpers for some help! We're at the very bottom of the page, in the bright orange font!

Also, you should definitely check out the FAQ thread to see if any of your answers are there!

If I don't hear from you, good luck on your application! And enjoy the game!

Hello Vaccus, you made a good choice in introducing yourself to the community. everybody was new at some point, I hope you enjoy your stay.