Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:28

Sign in to follow this  
The Traveler

Shoutout to great Green Mountain RP

The Traveler    118

There were laughs , cries , farming , fisty cuff fights, shooting contests and a whole lot of fun. Anyone with john and Andrew Wasington, thanks for the good times ( and double thanks to the guy who lost the fisty cuff match with me and gave me his hat ;) )

Pussy    311

There were laughs , cries , farming , fisty cuff fights, shooting contests and a whole lot of fun. Anyone with john and Andrew Wasington, thanks for the good times ( and double thanks to the guy who lost the fisty cuff match with me and gave me his hat ;) )

Just so you know, there's already a thread for stuff like this! If you go here it's kind of where everybody mentions the role play that they enjoyed for the day, and you can also see if anybody has put anything up about enjoying your role play! Definitely leave shout-outs like this on that thread since everybody has a tendency to look there for little mentions like this!

Glad you had such a good time at Green Mountain! I'm never so lucky :P

Spartan    988

Glad you enjoyed your time at the mountain, its rare nowadays. But as Kattica said, there is already a thread for this so I will /close this one now.