Server time: 2017-08-23, 12:09

Sign in to follow this  
Arcarius

Going away for a while.

Arcarius    25

[mp3]http://puu.sh/jtZ0e/3787b7a96d.mp3[/mp3]

Hello everyone, some of you may know me some you may not.

But that doesn't really matter and now it does it, I think it's time for me to take my leave for a while at least, there's some things I need to figure out about myself and other people. I don't know how I'll be gone, and I don't know if I'll even come back a lot has happened last few days and there are certain people that I know are going to read this know what is going on. But there's things that I need to think about the choice I need to make by myself, a list of pros and cons that I need to make that will mainly decide whether come back or not.

But for some reason I don't come back. I want some people to know that they were basically like my second family over the ones who helped me when I was down when I really had nowhere else to go or anyone to look to, they were the ones that help me and I can't thank them enough for what they've done.

Cid, you were one of the first friends I ever had here, you were someone I always came to for advice you help me do a lot of things and I greatly appreciate that you are a friend you were there when I need you and I'll never forget that.

Desmond, you were like my little brother you always seem to know how to make me smile that we always had good times with each other, you're the only one in RP that I thought could pull off a good Irish accident and it made me smile.

Tom, my personal financial advisor. You were there when I asked if anyone was around to talk to whenever it else was busy, and I can't thank you enough for that you were like my older brother, an older brother I've never had you help me do a lot of stuff and you always told me to keep my head up and so I did.

Aurora, you are like my older sister you reminded me a lot of her and I can't thank you enough for that, you were there always asking me if I was okay you always asked me how my day was even when it was really shitty you always knew what to say to brighten up my day and it or a lot.

Ender, you were also like my little brother you always made me laugh you informed me of some things I didn't know about, you help me with things I could do by myself you taught me how to play minecraft like a pro, you're just always fun to be around.

Brad and Kat, you guys were the Canadian couple you guys were really cute together when we first met, you guys also help me through some times when I needed it I both consider you both family you two are my older brother and sister has always left me with a smile on my face.

Nishi, I consider you a brother we were the dynamic duo always causing trouble together just having so much fun without. We talked about things when nobody else was around, even after everyone went to bed. You came to me for advice and I helped you the best I could, and same goes for me I came for you to advice I believe you help me the best you could. And that is something I won't forget.

Lexi, I consider you a sister, you help me through some emotional times you were there when I asked if we could just talk, and you gave me that he always showed me pictures of cute things that would make me smile, we both sang together or tried to the best we could and it was nice maybe smile a lot and I can't thank you enough for that.

At one point we were all one big happy family we all depended on each other for something we made memories together we have to do that I will be needed it. I want that back it seems like were falling apart and soon there's going to be nothing left to save. If wishes were real, I would wish for my family back and maybe one thing that will happen, but I don't think it's going to happen for a while.

I wish you all the best, and to know that I love each and every one of you.

Maybe when or if I come back it will be better.

- Love: Arcarius

Nocheluz    104

I never got to meet you in game Arcarius, but I've heard so many good things about you. I wish you blessings and good vibes that things will work out just as they should and they'll be what's best for, and to you.

Sorry to hear you are leaving. Be well and good luck out there. Hopefully you'll come back soon.

NishiUrban    79

I'm sorry things have you down, and or stressed out. I definitely think taking some time to clear things up IRL, and give you some peace of mind is a good thing, but never forget you have a lot of people that will hear you out if you want to talk. Just because you'll be taking a break from RP, don't feel like you can't hop in TS to chat if you feel like you want too. I hope everything works out for the best Arcarius, try not to get too overwhelmed.

Jade X Arcarius, Best team 2K-ever.

Pussy    312

[mp3]http://puu.sh/jtZ0e/3787b7a96d.mp3[/mp3]

Brad and Kat, you guys were the Canadian couple you guys were really cute together when we first met, you guys also help me through some times when I needed it I both consider you both family you two are my older brother and sister has always left me with a smile on my face.

[video=youtube]

Arcarius <3 If you ever need anything --anything at all-- you know where to find me. I hope this break helps you figure out whatever you need to... but please come back to us! I'll miss my concerts, otherwise!

Get the rest you need.

Love,

Kattica.

All the best Arc, I enjoyed the time we were able to spend together over the last year and a half

o7

MissChalice    26

Arc you will be greatly missed and hope you return soon.

giphy.gif

Just know you will always have duet partner, and if you ever need to talk I'm here. 

Janana    28

Farewell, Arc. I'll miss you bunches. ;~;

Come back as soon as you're back on your feet. c:

Dicey    5

Man I miss the mod Unnamed days. Take care and good luck with life's endeavors.

Volke    132

Who's going to sing to me :(, I know it was only once but I liked it...Take Care Acarius, I didn't know you too well, but I'll miss you :(. Keep safe

Au revoir, Arc. I do hope you can accomplish what you're setting yourself out to do.

Take care. Hope to see you return.

Cid    333

Adios for now my good friend. You know where you can find me and you know you can talk to me if you ever need to. Clear your head and don't be a stranger.

Ocean    6

You're a cool guy man. Don't be gone too long.

Tredrok    1

You are one of the best friends I have had internet or otherwise. Anytime you need me I will be here I don't care what time of day it is. Take care of yourself.

Hey man, sorry to see you go. I hope you get everything sorted.

Samaritan    254

All the best Arcarius. Sometimes RL needs to have the attention it deserves. Take care and if you need a chat I'm always available.

Brad    155

Take some time Arcarius, you're a great guy and hope to see you back.

MatthewFC    9

Arc, take all the time you need. I personally wanted to learn more about you, but if you need this we can only respect that choice.

I do hope you do come back. I'm sure your IG family is eager to have you around :)

Aurora Sky    28

More love for you than you know Arc. Things may have changed but one thing that did not was and is my love for you. I look up to you in so many ways and you have on many occasions been the still small voice in my head. I never thought I would make rl friends playing a game but you are one of them. Stay strong my ninja and come back when you are ready and know that I am first and foremost a friend and am ALWAYS here to listen to you and talk. [emoji182]. Lovers your face.