Server time: 2017-10-18, 20:14
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

Interest in a RP Rust server?

Rolle    2938

Yeah, another side project :D

No, just wondered if there were people interested in RPing in Rust. I just discovered it (after buying it like a year ago I played it for the first time today lol).

On paper it's better than DayZ - it's got dedicated servers with around 150 slots, modding, survival mechanics, base building, crafting, day and night cycle, procedurally generated maps. Just no zombies, but then again Standalone doesn't have any either :P

Wondered if there was anyone interested in playing. I realize that there are no female player models yet so it might be a little of a sausage fest, but still might be interesting, even if for only day or two :)

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

No. Game does not suit it self to RP in my opinion. -1

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

Ehhh No.

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

meh...not really :P

Guest Neszy   
Guest Neszy

I am extremely skeptical on that project. Mind you, I really hope they get it done, since that would really boost RP in GTA, but Rockstar seems determined to prevent mods as much as possible.

Hatch    0

Worth a shot but it would most likely last a week. I'm up for trying out the new version of rust.

Revilo    7

i dont like it but if it happens. i give it 3 weeks.

edit, make that 2 weeks

Stagsview    624

Nope. It's nice you are suggesting great new idea's but I don't like the running around naked part. I don't know in that much detail about the logs or server tools you have in Rust but it's not a game that you can evolve much RP with. It's a weird game...And honestly once dayz has it's own building mechanics I wouldn't even consider Rust over Dayz.

On the other hand, for it to be a successful side project, unlike the other side projects we had (don't count GTARP as it wasn't part of the DayzRP community) they had no real management from the staff team, if you want this to take off, you would need staff management behind it and that would mean more recruitment and more helping hands...but in the end it might not work so..it' a gamble either way.

Heroz_Nick    21

no please god no.

I said it once and I'll say it again....GarrysMod RP #Nick4Dev

end of debate.

Stagsview    624

ARK: Survival Evolved RP mod HYPE!

Already done Jerry :) Tamaster already hosts a ArkRP Server

Jerry    22

ARK: Survival Evolved RP mod HYPE!

Already done Jerry :) Tamaster already hosts a ArkRP Server

What a guy

Nope, nope please no, no, ne, nyet, nemoj. Just please don't. No thank you. Ne hvala ti. Nemoj ko Boga te molim.

Doc    3

No. It'll be like RoK all over again!