Server time: 2017-11-18, 23:35

Sign in to follow this  
AndyPandy

Hello, I'm back.

Welcome back!

Welcome Back Andy!

Since most of the pro players in the community are getting unbanned (people from IRA and SKA)

Is there a chance that mine and Andy's good friend Winslow Barrinton will be getting unbanned soon?

#BBW

#BringBackWinslow

Is there a chance that mine and Andy's good friend Winslow Barrinton will be getting unbanned soon?

#BBW

#BringBackWinslow

No.

Welcome back to the community, second chances do not come a long very often so make sure you grasp it with both hands.

Its been like what, a year and a half since shit went down i believe, its about time this server got some OG's back.

#BBW

#BBW

#BringBackWinslow

No.

This was not addressed to you. So would you please stop derailing the thread and try to keep on topic, this is about my good friend Andy being welcomed back into the community and it does not need you on it trying to start a flame war.

You did not even say welcome back Andy, which is very disrespectful as it is his welcome back thread... 

#BBW

#BringBackWinslow

Its been like what, a year and a half since shit went down i believe, its about time this server got some OG's back.

#BBW

I couldn't agree more Hellbreed

#BBW

#BBW

#BringBackWinslow

No.

This was not addressed to you. So would you please stop derailing the thread and try to keep on topic, this is about my good friend Andy being welcomed back into the community and it does not need you on it trying to start a flame war.

You did not even say welcome back Andy, which is very disrespectful as it is his welcome back thread... 

#BBW

#BringBackWinslow

Asking if there's any chance of a permabanned member to come back is addressing me since I'm an admin and actually have the power to make that decision. You are saying that I'm derailing it when it was you who posed the question, if you don't want an answer then don't ask.

I was actually involved in the decision to let Andy come back, but if this is the sort of attitude we can expect from his friends I'm starting to doubt that decision. 

I'll give you one and only warning, if you continue to spam the hashtags we will take action with you.

You better take a step back and check your attitude when you speak to an admin in this community.

Welcome back AndyPandy.

All I wanted was to say hello to the old community I was once apart off :(

Andy, no matter what you say, you always stir up shit, why did you come back.

All I wanted was to say hello to the old community I was once apart off :(

Andy, no matter what you say, you always stir up shit, why did you come back.

I didn't mean too! Sorry bos :/

No.

#BBW

#BringBackWinslow

Asking if there's any chance of a permabanned member to come back is addressing me since I'm an admin and actually have the power to make that decision. You are saying that I'm derailing it when it was you who posed the question, if you don't want an answer then don't ask.

I was actually involved in the decision to let Andy come back, but if this is the sort of attitude we can expect from his friends I'm starting to doubt that decision. 

I'll give you one and only warning, if you continue to spam the hashtags we will take action with you.

You better take a step back and check your attitude when you speak to an admin in this community.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to incite any unrest.

I do hope that this has not tarnished any good reputation that Andy or I had in this community.

Ahhhhh MR Pandi.... God this is bringing back memories...I was a mere whitename back in those days... When you Guys hired Bobby Rice and his crew along with Mr Cruz to go and attack Desal and gain information on The Watchers.

Good times... Good times..

#BBW

#BringBackWinslow

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to incite any unrest.

I do hope that this has not tarnished any good reputation that Andy or I had in this community.

I kek'd

This is going well.

Welcome back, person I don't know from forever ago. 

Good luck with whatever you plan on doing during your return here. :P

Welcome back to the Community!