Server time: 2017-08-20, 13:38

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr.Bromin

Goodmorning Users.

Guest Mr.Bromin   
Guest Mr.Bromin

Howdy, Mr.Bromin here but you guys can call me John or whatever floats your boat really. Got roped into here by my good friend Hellspawn who seems to think I'd make a good addition to this community. Started 'visual' roleplay back in 2009ish in garry'smod but before that I'd been doing a lot of tabletop roleplay and the like. More recently I've switched over to text based roleplay or muxing which is less roleplaying in the sense of most visual games and a bit more community driven storytelling. It's going to be a bit odd to transition into well this but I hope things work out.

Glitch    15

Welcome, I think you'll like it. I really like this community, everyone is really supportive of others and the staff do a good job to keep this place in order.

Welcome to our community, good luck with everything.

Volke    132

Welcome to the community :)

Enjoy your stay and ask any questions if you have any.

Pussy    311

Howdy, Mr.Bromin here but you guys can call me John or whatever floats your boat really. Got roped into here by my good friend Hellspawn who seems to think I'd make a good addition to this community. Started 'visual' roleplay back in 2009ish in garry'smod but before that I'd been doing a lot of tabletop roleplay and the like. More recently I've switched over to text based roleplay or muxing which is less roleplaying in the sense of most visual games and a bit more community driven storytelling. It's going to be a bit odd to transition into well this but I hope things work out.

Welcome to DayZRP! Seems like Hellspawn was right! Sounds as if you have some great background with role play, and will make a good addition to the community!

If you need any help with your whitelist at all, feel free to PM myself or any of the other Community Helpers and we'll definitely get you looked after! You can find all of us wearing the colour orange. Also! Feel free to check out the FAQ thread here, 'cause some of your questions may have already been answered there!

Good luck on your whitelist, and hopefully I'll see you in game or in the discussions on the forums soon!

Hoblit    0

Hi and welcome to the community! I'm also a very new player but i can tell you, from my experience, this is by far the best dayz community i've been in (and i've been in plenty haha). I wish you good luck! Also, if you need any help contact the community helpers, they are really helpful, One of them, Kattica was the reason i passed the whitelist for explaining the kos rule for me haha :)

Nocheluz    104

I think you'll do just fine here and you'll like the change into full on RP. If you have any questions the Guides and Tutorials section has many tips and tricks to get you started. Reading the Lore of DayZRP StandAlone is also a great place to get caught up to speed on where we are in the apocalypse.

Plus feel free to ask any of us questions, we'd be glad to help out. 

Have a great time and welcome! :)

Welcome to the community!

Witchking    1

Hello John, it is indeed a "good morning", it is a pleasure to meet you and I do hope you enjoy your stay.