Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:55

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bro_941

Hello Fellow Community

Guest Bro_941   
Guest Bro_941

[align=justify]First of all I just want to say hello to the wonderful community out there!

[align=justify]A bit about my self I love to make friends because I have been playing normal DayZ servers not DayZRP and you all know that majority of those people on there are bandits but there are still some nice and good heroes out there! I am still waiting to get my application confirmed so you will just have to wait until my story begins. 

[align=justify]But enough about that usually my mood is very bright and happy when the morning ends, if you catch me and I'm a bit dull that means I just woke up and still need to wake up a little bit more so ill try to play DayZRP when I'm in an happy mood and not being to mean or inpatient. I love all video games I don't have any hate on any games because usually if I don't like the game play of it I just won't play it so that's the main reason why I don't have any hate towards any games. If you do ever meet me on DayZRP if I get accepted I would try my best to be as kind and helpful person because I am that one person that doesn't really wants to hurt or be mean to.

[align=justify]So I hope ill be able to play with you guys soon if so I will hopefully meet you in the game and have a good time

[align=justify]-Bro

[align=justify]If there are any spelling mistakes/grammar I am sincerely! 

[align=justify]

My Goals:

[align=justify]

• Post 500 times on the forums
  • Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan
  • Become known in the forum community

Spartan    986

Welcome Bro!

Goodluck on your rep goal ;)

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Welcome brother :), welcome to the community and good luck with your goals :P, hope to meet you in-game soon :).

Guest Bro_941   
Guest Bro_941

Thanks Spartan and hello to you also

I will do go check out FAQ and lore etc. thank you for the help and good luck to your self and hope I meet you in game.

-Bro

My Goals:

• Post 500 times on the forums
  • Get a REP of 300
  • Join a well known clan
  • Become known in the forum community

Welcome to DayZRP, good luck on your whitelist and your goals!

Witchking    1

Hello Bro_941, Welcome to the DayZRP Forum, I am not really critical on spellings and grammars since no one is indeed perfect and I do believe not everybody has English as their Native or Mother language, so its a pleasure to meet you!

Also, best of luck to you on your goal.

Welcome to the community! Good luck on your whitelist, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

-Also good luck on your goals ;)

Hello Bro!

You are indeed correct! This is truly a wonderful community. Like yourself, we too love to make friends. We're not all mean bandits! I myself am an actual nice guy who loves to help people and not be mean or hurt them. I just can't help myself, I'm like this in-game too! You sound like you are a really nice person as well. That is good, because there are also a lot of mean people out there. Don't worry though, in here people like us are appreciated!

I hope to see you in the wasteland and if you ever need my help or just need someone to talk to, please feel free to PM me! In this community we're always there for each other.

Kind greetings,

Gijs

P.S. Wow, it is amazing that you have a reputation of 39!! How do you do that? Congratulations! :D