Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:21
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Witchking

Salutations

Witchking    1

I just finished reading the Lore of DayZRP and I felt really immersed! it is very well done and couldnt help but just smile as I read through the story.

I want to Introduce myself to the Community and hopefully be able to join in and bring my persona to life with DayZRP.

My Alias is : Witchking but my real name is Louis. I am 21 years of age and try to live life according to the flow of daily activities,

sometimes im usually in a foul mood when people try and talk to me in mornings but I guess Im just not a morning person, but

most of the time I am a very friendly and chill person that will give into anything just to make a friend enjoy their time with me.

I am a very approachable person so I hope that I can create new friendships here in this community, hope to be in your care!

Spartan    1234

Witchking hmm, i know it from something but I can't recal from where or what hmmmm..

Well, I hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Darion    152

Welcome to the Community and I hope you do enjoy your stay!

Witchking    1

Witchking hmm, i know it from something but I can't recal from where or what hmmmm..

Well, I hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

ah yes, as I remember this name is from Lord of the Rings or so my friends tell me. but its not where I obtained it since I am not a LOTR fan. Thank you for posting a quick link to the Rules and FAQ, I found myself reading the rules for quiet awhile trying to look for the answer to the Whitelist Question.

a splendid way to get the players to read the rules over again and thoroughly, Kudos to the DayZRP Team!

thank you, if I do find myself with questions I dont understand I will try and contact you or the community helpers.

Welcome to the community!

Thank you Sung! pleased to meet you.

Welcome to the Community and I hope you do enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the Welcome Praeminatii, I shall enjoy my stay.

Spartan    1234

YES! The Lord of the Rings! He got stabbed in the face and his dragon got beheaded by that girl :D