Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:17

Sign in to follow this  
Wren Ashton

Greetings

Wren Ashton    0

Hi there!  I've been watching my husband play and RP for the past week or so, and I had so much fun watching that I went ahead and bought my own copy of Day Z.  So, here I am. 

I've been an avid RP'er (mostly written and tabletop) for years, and am looking forward to playing on the server and getting to meet some cool folks.

Cheers.

Pussy    311

Hi there!  I've been watching my husband play and RP for the past week or so, and I had so much fun watching that I went ahead and bought my own copy of Day Z.  So, here I am. 

I've been an avid RP'er (mostly written and tabletop) for years, and am looking forward to playing on the server and getting to meet some cool folks.

Cheers.

That's amazing! Glad to see more role play couples on DayZRP c: It's definitely a fun way to relax and enjoy the game with each other.

Good luck with DayZ Standalone! It's an interesting game... one that you hate to love and love to hate, haha. There are definitely more love moments though, so don't worry!

If you need any help with your whitelist, feel free to PM myself or any other Community Member for any additional help. Also, feel free to look at the FAQ thread cause some of your questions may have been answered there! Then again, if your husband plays, he may be able to help you out with some of your questions as well. 

Good luck with your white list! And I hope to see you two running around together in game soon! 

Welcome to the community. Good luck on your whitelist and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Wren Ashton    0

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm putting the finishing touches on my whitelist application this morning. Exciting stuff!

Nice to have you join us, This community is among one of the best in dayz I can assure! If y'all ever need help with anything shoot me a pm!

Dethorhyne    8

Lucky husband you have there. I'm having difficult time telling my significant other to pick apples for me in dayz when I have to go to the bathroom or away from keyboard. No way she'd ever play something as "boring" as DayZ :D

And good luck.

Wren Ashton    0

Managed to get my white list! My guy and I played a couple hours today and we managed to get kidnapped, robbed, and beat up by bandits/at least one cannibal, met a guy who was super nice and helped get us safely out of the city, and ran into another group who was hunting cannibals. Fun stuff!

Thanks fr the great intro!

Pussy    311

Managed to get my white list!  My guy and I played a couple hours today and we managed to get kidnapped, robbed, and beat up by bandits/at least one cannibal, met a guy who was super nice and helped get us safely out of the city, and ran into another group who was hunting cannibals.  Fun stuff!

Thanks fr the great intro!

Glad you had so much fun for your first time in the server! c:

Just so you know, we do have a really great thread here where you can mention the role play that you really enjoyed for the day! Definitely check that place out and put your experiences there! Also, keep checking it to see if anybody mentions that they liked your role play as well!