Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:56

Sign in to follow this  
Coyote Tactics

Wife can't register due to IP

Question

Trying to get my wife to join the group, but we can't even register her as it says the IP has been used. We are on the same network, is there a way to register still?

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

I would suggest going to the helpdesk and talking to an admin.

You'll have to register through a secondary source of Internet, such as a mobile device, school, public wifi, etc.

Once you do so, you can visit the Helpdesk on TeamSpeak where we can verify you as two separate users.

Alright, will do! And here is my noob card; where do I access the help desk? I did a quick look around and didn't find anything.

Pussy    312

Alright, will do! And here is my noob card; where do I access the help desk? I did a quick look around and didn't find anything.

If you come into the DayZRP TeamSpeak, you'll be able to see a channel called "Waiting for Staff Help" very close to the top of the DayZRP TeamSpeak. If you go there somebody will be sure to help you out! 

My wife tried to join when the Minecraft server was up, didn't encounter any issues until a long time later, just had to have both of us in teamspeak with an admin. Shouldn't be much of an issue getting it worked out.

There is a diffrence between a Minecraft server and a DAYZSTANDALONE server. I indeed suggest to hope in the ts and then to the helpdesk. Keep us updated! 

There is a diffrence between a Minecraft server and a DAYZSTANDALONE server. I indeed suggest to hope in the ts and then to the helpdesk. Keep us updated! 

The DayZRP Minecraft Server. We had one. Same whitelist.

Pussy    312

You'll have to register through a secondary source of Internet, such as a mobile device, school, public wifi, etc.

Once you do so, you can visit the Helpdesk on TeamSpeak where we can verify you as two separate users.

This is the proper procedure to go through in order to fix your problem with the IP. You know where to find us in TeamSpeak if you have any further questions! Feel free to come talk to us if you run into any additional problems c: I hope this helped.

/Solving