Server time: 2017-10-17, 09:39
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

Experimental .58

Okay so this is just a suggestion, and i make a lot of stupid ideas but just hear me out. So this may have already been mentioned and i apologize for repeating it but i was thinking we could make one of the servers experimental only, it may not work or it just may be overall idiotic but i thought that could be a cool idea 

:D

Janana    28

Okay so this is just a suggestion, and i make a lot of stupid ideas but just hear me out. So this may have already been mentioned and i apologize for repeating it but i was thinking we could make one of the servers experimental only, it may not work or it just may be overall idiotic but i thought that could be a cool idea 

I can see it now.

"Wow, Joe. Look at that flying frying pan!"

RP would not be a thing, and as much as Experimental is great, we're a RP community. I think our servers should be reserved for RP (A bit conservative). If you want to go play on experimental there are plenty of open servers for you and your buds.

I can see it now.

You again xD i see you on every post, i mean EVERY post :P

Janana    28

I can see it now.

You again xD i see you on every post, i mean EVERY post :P

Not every post. I just like to stay up to date on forum shenanigans.

I don't think you can make private experimental servers. Besides, what's the use? What we see on there will come to stable anyway.

Pussy    377

I think one of the problems is role playing out the differences between the experimental and the stable. I mean, it creates some large gaps in role play if there are tons of different mechanics and items in the one server, and then a lack of those elements in the next. It helps to have one fluid "word" so-to-speak for the characters to interact in.

Not only that, but you have to download the experimental before getting a chance to play it. What happens if I have the experimental patch installed and there are only 4 people on that server? But there are 40 in the other one? I, personally, always go into the servers with the most people... but I wouldn't be able to in this instance since installing between the experimental and stable takes me about an hour with my upload speed.

It's an interesting thought, but I think that the role play servers should just remain a constant since it eliminates confusion among the characters.

Mikachu    26

You cannot make a experimental server.

/thread