Server time: 2017-10-18, 15:06
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Hoblit

Hi

Hoblit    0

Hello there! My name is hoblit I'm a 16 year old Swedish guy that loves dayz, I bought the game 2 days after the release, i have been trying to get in here for over 3 months, but the whitelist has been closed almost every time! (other accs got deleted becaus ei didnt post) I have made 2 unsuccessful application but after help from the amazing staff team i finally think i got that KoS question right! You guys do indeed have a very good staff team.

Sincerely,

Hoblit

Bigrat    8

The third one is the charm! Welcome here and enjoy your stay!

See you in-game.

Spartan    1229

Welcome Buddy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Hoblit    0

Welcome Buddy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Hehe i've already read all the rules to get the rulephrase haha, I know every single rule except the KoS one hehe, i don't quite understand it but Kattica is helping me out :)

Janana    28

Congratulations. Now that you're whitelisted, you can proceed to read the following guides at your own discretion. Note that these are just a few guides that I have personally found what currently define the most popular, and useful styles of RP and they will help you understand how to properly contribute to the RPing community in a good way. Good luck.

Important Guides

OOC Guide

Avoiding Metagaming

Bandit Guide

Whitelist Guide

Torture Guide

Mute Guide

Soldier Guide

Complication Trigger Guide

Darion    152

Welcome to the Community hope you enjoy your stay!

Guest DonPoedel   
Guest DonPoedel

Welcome!

Pussy    377

Hello there! My name is hoblit I'm a 16 year old Swedish guy that loves dayz, I bought the game 2 days after the release, i have been trying to get in here for over 3 months, but the whitelist has been closed almost every time! (other accs got deleted becaus ei didnt post) I have made 2 unsuccessful application but after help from the amazing staff team i finally think i got that KoS question right! You guys do indeed have a very good staff team.

Sincerely,

Hoblit

So glad that you passed, Hoblit! I look forward to seeing you around in game and on the forums! Feel the to join the discussion and enjoy your time in game! I hope you meet lots of new people and get a real feel for what the community is about!

Don't be shy if you need any help with anything!

Congratulations, again!