Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:07

Sign in to follow this  
Chaostica

Those we Love to Hate

Chaostica    143

It's been my experience as I've traveled and RP'd with some memorable and not so memorable players here in the community that some of the best ones so far have been the ones we Love to Hate. I want to take this time now to applaud those who play these characters as it cannot be easy in character to be the object of fear, hate and retribution. Your characters make things interesting! The amount of hard work put into these characters in some cases has to be astounding!

I want to tell you all now I appreciate the work and dedication you all have to making these truly memorable characters.

Some of my favorites I love to hate:

Sylvester Todd (Masquerade need I say more?)

Lee 'Doc' Gates (Masquerade again...enough said)

Bolton boys (scared the tar outta me!)

Chase Williams (you dirty turncoat! RIP still love ya though)

Mr. Reiner (don't know if I should hug you or punch you some days so not sure if I should put you on this but going to anyways)

List your favorites you love to hate and take a moment to thank them for being unique and making life interesting!

Yoshi    54

I'll agree with you about this. We all hate someone, but maybe they're living it solely for the character, right?

I'll jot down a few of mine, as I agree with some of them.

Chase Williams/Brian (Pure instigator, sad that we took things a little OOC sometimes. Good guy, really)

Mr. Reiner (343 Guilty Spark [nuff said], another instigator, great for banter)

Dr. Quaid (I fucking love you OOC man, but you're character really presses my buttons)

Don't have any now, but when I first met them it was,

Aiden Murphy(First person to ever rob me)

Carlos Martinez(When I first met him he was taking about that crazy Maker shit)

Pretty much all of Saoirse before I got to know them

Always hated running into these guys because I was either gonna get converted or robbed. Goodtimes

Dew    220

Never really had any, but my IG character hated Kristof and his slave camps but OOC we became rally good friends

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

I wanted to skin every UN member that I came across and I did.

Always hated running into these guys because I was either gonna get converted or robbed. Goodtimes

Bruce im touched <3

Bruce im touched <3

Here's the screenshot ;) 3A49C86FA0C76D2FA830E14C2D499F09DD106F1C

Chaostica    143

Good Lord I almost forgot...

Ivan/Jack Lynch

When I first met you, you literally gave me nightmares...(seriously)...now we have common ground (love you ooc!) but you still freak me out sometimes, your so unpredictable and the RP...WOW

Destinwolf    13

I'd have to say the Bolton brothers, recently, for shooting me in the leg and biting off one of my fingers. It was the first time I'd ever experienced any kind of hostile RP like that before and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Buddy Fisher.. (He is too god damn nice. He is too damn innocent. It bugs the hell out of me!)

Thomas Heim (Way too timid and creeps the hell out of me. Tried giving him some back bone, but nope.)

Amy "Luna" Mercer (Also too innocent. Bugs me! Tried to make her mean and tough her up... nope.)

Axel "Chief" Rike (Has a mouth, but doesn't have the muscle to cover what is he says. I never see him alone. He always has bodyguards. I just want to blow up every time I see him with people. I want to torture and beat him. Overall good guy OOC.)

Chase Orion (During Kaiden's mask wearing days, chase would attempt to kill or hurt me for wearing the Wolf Mask. It would get on my nerves every time I saw him, he would bring tension. He would circle me and keep uttering threats. I was never able to really feel comfortable with him around)

Saoirse brotherhood. (Hated them all. They were an angry group. Any chance that they got to hurt or attack you, they took it. The tiniest slip up with these guys could cost you your life. I really liked and disliked them..)

Dariya "Knuckles" (Her tough girl attitude always has me on my toes. She knows how to really stand her ground. Her attitude actually intimidates me. So, every confrontation with her, I never did any talking. If I attempted it would feel like my tongue is tied. Scary tough.. pisses me off.)

I forget the name. A character that Volke played. He pissed me off, a lot. Such a good character. The amount of mocking that he did was amazing. He truly got on my characters nerves for sure. Damn invisible zombies!

will add more

Even though he is my friend both IC and OOC I would have to go with Sonny Gunn, Hatch plays him so amazingly good, that's a person you just hate but still love in a weird way.

^ Always remember

Saoirse brotherhood

Yuri Dragunov :(

That's who is in front of me in the screenshot :( Never forget Jrod123

Chief    597

Buddy Fisher.. (He is too god damn nice. He is too damn innocent. It bugs the hell out of me!)

Thomas Heim (Way too timid and creeps the hell out of me. Tried giving him some back bone, but nope.)

Amy "Luna" Mercer (Also too innocent. Bugs me! Tried to make her mean and tough her up... nope.)

Axel "Chief" Rike (Has a mouth, but doesn't have the muscle to cover what is he says. I never see him alone. He always has bodyguards. I just want to blow up every time I see him with people. I want to torture and beat him. Overall good guy OOC.)

Chase Orion (During Kaiden's mask wearing days, chase would attempt to kill or hurt me for wearing the Wolf Mask. It would get on my nerves every time I saw him, he would bring tension. He would circle me and keep uttering threats. I was never able to really feel comfortable with him around)

Saoirse brotherhood. (Hated them all. They were an angry group. Any chance that they got to hurt or attack you, they took it. The tiniest slip up with these guys could cost you your life. I really liked and disliked them..)

Dariya "Knuckles" (Her tough girl attitude always has me on my toes. She knows how to really stand her ground. Her attitude actually intimidates me. So, every confrontation with her, I never did any talking. If I attempted it would feel like my tongue is tied. Scary tough.. pisses me off.)

I forget the name. A character that Volke played. He pissed me off, a lot. Such a good character. The amount of mocking that he did was amazing. He truly got on my characters nerves for sure. Damn invisible zombies!

will add more

I appreciate the mention (although I feel I was never able to actually "show my muscle" to kaiden. I never did hate kaiden until I heard what he was doing towards the end. You are more than an ok guy OOC in my book.

HiGGi    27

Yuri Dragunov :(

That's who is in front of me in the screenshot :( Never forget Jrod123

That was such a fun day, was it me and you who made it out?

NishiUrban    79

Penelope Parker (Kattica) - Back when I played Vinny (Future president of the world FYI) Vitucci, Kat's character constantly threatened to demote my clearance level in the company every chance she got. I cry every time.

I wish more people hated me. Guess I'm just that lovable! :troll:

Janana    28

Love to hate? That's a confusing concept.

I don't like to hate any characters but there are a few characters out there that can really grind my gears just by the way they are and that's what makes good RP. Sometimes. A few being such as Reiner (LoveYouVolke), Richard Quaid (He's not that bad), and Siren (A seductive side of a split personality from another woman. I don't remember her name, sorry. :P)

The only hat I know is an OOC hat

I guess from an IC standpoint I hated all my lad's Russian characters. They called me racist names :(

:( We loved hurting people. But we also protected people from time to time. So much sadness.