Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:07

Sign in to follow this  
Leonard Church

Well hello there!

Hello! What is up Fellow survivors my name is Leonard Church and I am really exited about being accepted on this server and start being apart of a great community. From what i have seen and read this seems like a pretty chill and awesome community. I am planing on staying for awhile and hope for many adventures. Till the day we meet my friends best of luck. -Leonard Church

Destinwolf    13

Hey Leonard! Welcome to the community man. Good luck with your whitelist application. It is pretty awesome and chill around here. =) DayZRP totally gives you a fresh take on DayZ, and in my opinion, allowing you to experience it the way it was meant to be experienced.

Hey Leonard! Welcome to the community man. Good luck with your whitelist application. It is pretty awesome and chill around here. =) DayZRP totally gives you a fresh take on DayZ, and in my opinion, allowing you to experience it the way it was meant to be experienced.

Thanks Man hope to see you out there brother! 

P.S Alucard.. Respect man!

Pussy    312

Hey Leonard c: Congrats on your acceptance! 

This is a really great community filled with lots of dedicated, fantastic role players. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! 

Normally, I'd say if you need any help with your white list, feel free to PM myself, but since you've already been accepted, I guess I'll have to skip that part.

If you have any questions with anything else in regards to the role play, or anything at all, definitely shoot me a PM or any of the other Community Members. Also, check out the FAQ thread to see if any of your questions have already been answered.

Have fun in game! And a word of advice, stay away from the fire stations... they like to break legs.

Destinwolf    13

Thanks Man hope to see you out there brother! 

P.S Alucard.. Respect man!

More than likely, it'll happen. Alucard is my all time favorite anime character. (:

Thanks so much Kattica! Great thing you are doing by helping out people and if i have any questions regarding either a rule of just a question ill come to you! c: 

Welcome to the community!