Server time: 2017-10-17, 02:08
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
shermhead

Howdy!

shermhead    0

Hey everyone! Im new here. Ive been playing DayZ standalone for over a year, but just now decided to find a private server to play on. Ive watched the youtube videos, ive watched the twitch streams, and it looks like DayZRP is the place to be! I still have to submit my whitelist application, but for now I'm just saying hello!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Hello brother, good luck with your application :)

Pussy    376

Hey everyone! Im new here. Ive been playing DayZ standalone for over a year, but just now decided to find a private server to play on. Ive watched the youtube videos, ive watched the twitch streams, and it looks like DayZRP is the place to be! I still have to submit my whitelist application, but for now I'm just saying hello!

Hey shermead! c:

DayZRP is a really amazing community, so you've picked a great place to be! I've had many amazing role play encounters, and there are a lot of fantastic members of the community. 

If you need any help at all with your whitelist, please feel free to PM myself or any of the other Community Members with any questions! Also, a good place to check is the FAQ thread and see if any of your answers are there!

Hope to see you around the forums! There are a lot of discussions going on, so feel free to join them! 

Good luck!

Destinwolf    13

Heya, Sherm. Glad you took an interest in DayZRP. It really is a great place to be, especially if you're looking to get away from all the public KoS. Check out our Media section http://www.dayzrp.com/f-Media there's lots of good stuff there to entertain you while you wait for your whitelist app to process. Good luck!

Spartan    1227

Welcome Buddy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!