Server time: 2017-08-22, 09:22

Sign in to follow this  
Volke

Lack Of Players?

Volke    132

It seems like this last week, like the last few days...I haven't seen the server population on either server hit above 30.  There's been so much drama recently, and the delayed patch I can imagine...but the numbers are so...minimal it seems.  I'm just curious on people's responses or thoughts on this? I've been dying for roleplay but no one to roleplay with Q.Q

I'm banned.

Alot of people felt a bit meh to play after the admin team left and all the drama that followed.

The chedaki for example hasn't been on that much, we've mostly been playing ArmA 3 Wasteland.

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Personally I've been on holiday pretty much always in the past 30 days except for 3-4 days, it's summer, a lot of people are on holiday, in some weeks the numbers will be back, no worries :)

Oliv    1569

My excuse is the same as always. Between work and real life, I dont get on that much. Perhaps see you saturday night? perhaps sunday morning?

J.D.    2

The past few days iv been playing experimental. People are going to have fun finding that loot haha

Yeah... It's been pretty dead. I get on at different times. Still not a lot of people on. I still play even if the population is low, hoping that it will rise.

Roach    1554

Yes drama a lot however I am pretty sure it's mostly due to the next patch. People are waiting for it. Not fun to play when you know any minute you're going to get your character wiped hehe.

Personally I do not care for the drama and choose not get involved. The admins left and more are coming in. Everything should be back on track sooner than later in my honest opinion.

It's the update, it does this at every WIPE update.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Well, recent events made it drop about 8 active players.

Too much OOC hate and drama for me

Plus, the game was never that great to begin with. I was just here for the RP, but even that has been lacking lately imo. Too many people focused on OOC shit when they should be spending more time creating good experiences for themselves and others.

Lots of IRL shit... lot's of it... like we are talking piles of IRL shit.

I'm kidding, but it's August and I don't know about other countries but a lot of people are leaving for vacation and so forth. And yea it's summer. It's hot. It's sweaty.

EDIT: And people waiting for 0.58 refusing to play until it comes out.

Volke    132

I've just been wanting to roleplay and have more random encounters..but the lack of players make it difficult. I've been here playing non stop since I joined and I've never seen the servers....this quiet.

Zero    280

I don't think drama has anything to do with it, at least for me and my lads. Sad that people keep acting as if its the end of the world because a small series of events. Reason I haven't been playing? Waiting for the monkey development team over at DayZ to release their broken patch.

Terra    1373

Every year again ... :)

Every year, to the same time, people start to feel that the population drops. And yes, this is true. For europeans it is summer, they are on holiday and so on. That, besides all the drama, is the cause of a lower Server population. We survived every summer so far.

Like Roach said, it's hard for people to play when they know that their characters just gonna get wiped. I know that's the case for me, I haven't played for a month. Just waiting for .58 :P, which btw, seems to be coming out next week.

Sometimes it's just a bit hard to get into. I guess maybe it's just me personally but my drive for DayZ(RP) comes and goes. I was hoping it would be a bit a bit of a harsher environment.

Destinwolf    13

Where you at Volke? We can socialize. :)

I feel like more people are spending their time on the forums rather than in-game. Currently 222 users online right now. Not saying they're all sitting at home behind their monitor, I'm sure some of them are at work, or on mobile. But surely it's not that many.

No motivation to play for me atm.

Vandy    34

I'm currently occupied with playing this game:

BAR-31110-LYN181204DVD.jpg

Great graphics but lacks a decent storyline.

Like Terra said. It's summertime! Let's play outside!

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Too much OOC hate and drama for me

Sums it up for me. For now I am an arma 3 boi.

Volke    132

Every year again ... :)

Every year, to the same time, people start to feel that the population drops. And yes, this is true. For europeans it is summer, they are on holiday and so on. That, besides all the drama, is the cause of a lower Server population. We survived every summer so far.

This explains a lot, I've only been in since December so I never had this summertime experience.