Server time: 2017-08-24, 10:43

Sign in to follow this  
Dethorhyne

Most RP-ish public moments

Dethorhyne    8

What was the most role-play-ee thing you did while randomly playing on a public server?

two situations I can think of is making a tomato store in a fire-station in cherno where I grew hundreds of tomatoes and laid them on the ground in the fire-station to offer them to anyone who passed by, shouting "FREE TOMATOES EVERYBODY!" every now and then and playing catchy music.

1wbhmYB.png

ZCSym2F.png

and that one time where I spent whole night walking from place to place fully geared and only ran to run across the street and from zombies. On the good side, most players I encountered like that (by ACTUALLY walking) were friendly and we just shared our hellos and goodbyes, maybe traded some gear and went separate ways.

yRqRtcI.png

apart from that I usually tend to roam around chernarus talking to my real life friend on skype.

oDPzhz4.png

Can anyone guess where we were? :)

Logged into a pub server, let a zombie attack me while I went for a piss. Came back to a guy saving my life and hand cuffing me. He pulse checked me and became my friend when he saw I was 'Rel Pham' and we were both Vietnamese. Then we became Elektro cops.

Gook lyf.

Dethorhyne    8

Logged into a pub server, let a zombie attack me while I went for a piss. Came back to a guy saving my life and hand cuffing me. He pulse checked me and became my friend when he saw I was 'Rel Pham' and we were both Vietnamese. Then we became Elektro cops.

Gook lyf.

Now that's just a lucky coincidence, but it's nice. I too sometimes cosplayed as a cop!

WHcNCPh.png

"My name is Cop. Dean Cop."

Welp, last picture looks like debug, possibly north-western part of the map.

Dethorhyne    8

Welp, last picture looks like debug, possibly north-western part of the map.

sorry mate, it's not. on the west side it is though. here's a map hint:

0JJ2RKT.png

Oh it's south of Veresnik hill, didn't know they added a bridge to that.

Dethorhyne    8

Oh it's south of Veresnik hill, didn't know they added a bridge to that.

Yes!

There's a small dock, true that, we decided to take a rest there and take a couple of pictures because we heard shooting in the military base. When we caught our breath we slowly started moving in on the action only so I could die few moments later because a sniper nicked me from somewhere when I was entering the barracks.

Janana    28

My very first day of playing public, me and a friend decided to run along the coast and eventually ran into a man dressed like a doctor (As well as he could, at least) and he ended up walking 30 feet toward us with his hands up. We ended up sitting down in the middle of the road while he helped me out with an IV an as we are sitting there, we all get KOSed from the trees. The end. That was the extent of my Pub-RP.

Dethorhyne    8

My very first day of playing public, me and a friend decided to run along the coast and eventually ran into a man dressed like a doctor (As well as he could, at least) and he ended up walking 30 feet toward us with his hands up. We ended up sitting down in the middle of the road while he helped me out with an IV an as we are sitting there, we all get KOSed from the trees. The end. That was the extent of my Pub-RP.

I can relate to that.. I really can.

Janana    28

I can relate to that.. I really can.

It was quite the adventure. A very bad, annoying adventure, but an adventure.

I never really bothered with RP on public servers, however when SA was new me and my friends from Al-Takizh (old mod clan on DayzRP) would RP with each other in-game because DayzRP didn't have a server until a bit later, we assumed everyone else was hostile unless they were unarmed though.

Voodoo1314    2

We opened up the Elektro City Farm at the water pump near the fire station in town. The whole area was covered with plots and we grew everything and people could have produce if they traded. It never went well though and it ended up with us trying to protect the plots and ourselves from people/groups shooting at us. We usually then opened up a butchers which sold fresh meat from 'verified suppliers' and then got attacked again and again and...we only traded with one person...

Dethorhyne    8

We opened up the Elektro City Farm at the water pump near the fire station in town. The whole area was covered with plots and we grew everything and people could have produce if they traded. It never went well though and it ended up with us trying to protect the plots and ourselves from people/groups shooting at us. We usually then opened up a butchers which sold fresh meat from 'verified suppliers' and then got attacked again and again and...we only traded with one person...

Hahahahahha

Briliant. Sad but briliant.

Destinwolf    13

I always go in public and RP, most of the time as a lunatic, or a cannibal. It helps to let off some steam and play without any kind of rules other than the ones you set for yourself. Last time I went into public, I RPed as a salesmen in Berezino after watching one of Mr. Moon's videos. I sat at a bus stop with a ton of junk and stopped people to come look at my wares. It didn't last very long though. I died a lot. Some people aren't so willing to have a chat or just go with it in public.

Dethorhyne    8

I always go in public and RP, most of the time as a lunatic, or a cannibal. It helps to let off some steam and play without any kind of rules other than the ones you set for yourself. Last time I went into public, I RPed as a salesmen in Berezino after watching one of Mr. Moon's videos. I sat at a bus stop with a ton of junk and stopped people to come look at my wares. It didn't last very long though. I died a lot. Some people aren't so willing to have a chat or just go with it in public.

couldn't agree more.

I just finished a gaming session where I had some extreme luck. I was in berezino and a guy was camping at the police station and he shot me in the back as I was going inside a house. then a random fresh spawn came in throwing fists like crazy at first and then screaming "GIVE WEAPON I KEEL HIM. DO TRAST ME!" so I used my fnx to nail few bullets inside him and telling him a nice casual "fuck you mate" in the mildest of my tone. After that I managed to get behind a fence and kill the guy that was camping on ps with SKS.

Then I got inside the police station, another armed guy was there, he shot me, I killed him, looted him, 3rd guy came in, shot me, I survived and killed him as well. 90% of my gear was ruined but I got my shit together. I went out to relog because there were some bugs, came back in, by coincidence on the same server, there was a guy running around, he saw me, fired at me, missed, I shot him with AKM I picked up from the police station guy (and luckily few moments before found a magazine), killed him. then another guy with a shotgun came behind me, fired at me, all I heard was KLIK KLIK KLIK, he had no ammo, he ran away. I stormed back inside police station, there were two guys, Robin and Idan, they were hostile towards me, but I managed to get them too..

Like I never made this many kills and survived so many shots. Even to begin with my character was shot 4 times with a shotgun before i came to berezino and lived to tell the tale.

I'll go tomorrow to pick up a lottery ticket, I'm apparently on a good roll here since everything here happened on 16-25 FPS.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Found 6 people sitting around a campfire at GM. I killed them all but it was weird to see out of RP.

Dethorhyne    8

Found 6 people sitting around a campfire at GM. I killed them all but it was weird to see out of RP.

Surely they were insanely happy due to that.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

I'm sure they loved being back at the coast. So pretty this time of year. I for one had to endure the harsh north west with all of their dank gear.

Dethorhyne    8

I'm sure they loved being back at the coast. So pretty this time of year. I for one had to endure the harsh north west with all of their dank gear.

Ah, well you little pop-tart, sure that was a hard thing to live with :P  But yea, it's lovely by the coast. Thanks to the fishing hook I found in berezino though, I'll hear north to a lake to do some fishing. will probably make a video about that as well at some point.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Ah, well you little pop-tart, sure that was a hard thing to live with :P  But yea, it's lovely by the coast. Thanks to the fishing hook I found in berezino though, I'll hear north to a lake to do some fishing. will probably make a video about that as well at some point.

I can't hate on a fisherman. Fishing is dank.

A few days ago I was walking around in a pub server in Elektro, heard voices so I readied my Makarov and went up the ladder to clear from the top down. It was a group of 5 guys and 2 hostages and they were going to sell the hostages as slaves to the next new spawn that ran by. I opened the door and killed 3 of the 5.

This is also the moment that I realized people in pub are not that good at PvP...

Pussy    312

I used to role play as a exotic dancer on the streets of Berezino. 

It wasn't received well. I died a lot. 

Dethorhyne    8

I used to role play as a exotic dancer on the streets of Berezino. 

It wasn't received well. I died a lot. 

My guess is. You weren't exotic enough. You should use dean hall skin next time.

Spartan    1028

Oh boy, forcing RP on people who doesn't know what is going on is so fun.

Me, Ronknopf, Jason Hunter and 3 other friends held up this guy after he shot at us. We forced crazy rp on him and he was so scared and didn't know how to reply.

But the best part was when Jason Hunter and me captured this 10-12 year old kid and took him up on the hills above Kamy. We recently killed 3 people and skinned them so we had enough human steaks. We made up a whole story about flesh=flesh and added RP stuff like the maker and more scary things. We tortured him with a sporter and a cleaver and at one point I really thought I heard him sniff/sob quietly. We made him eat his friend infront of him and Jason even typed "//permission to perma scar?" :D

The moment he fell uncouncious he disconnected. I hope we didn't gave him nightmares hehe...

I might be a goodguy on RP but on public I'm not :D

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

-snip- 

Good guy on RP? Nora is an absolute savage.