Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:34

Sign in to follow this  
RichardTheRanger

Friendly In Cherno Conspiracy

Before I get started, I know some of you won't know who I'm talking about, but give this guy a look (he's a decently popular DayZ YouTuber): https://www.youtube.com/user/frendlyinchernogorsk

Get familiar with his content before you come up with an idea on what's going on with his channel.

Okay, here we go. If you've watched Friendly In Cherno's YouTube and you're subscribed to him, you know that he post(-ed) A LOT of DayZ content and every video was either good or amazing. Until August 4th, he hadn't uploaded a YouTube video for about 3 months, thus leading to people believing he had quit his YouTube endeavors. But this all changed on August 4th of this year. He (or someone with access to his channel) posted this video, called "Where's Friendly In Cherno?!", watch this before scrolling down: 

[video=youtube]

I've watched this video many times over because of how overwhelmingly compelling and interesting it is. A guy is in DayZ with a voice changer enabled and talking about meeting up with Cherno because he was a "fan" of him. He brings up the fact that Cherno hasn't uploaded a video. The screen seems to be that of a camera-type overlay, with a timer and REC on the screen, thus being camera-like. He walks into the attic of a house near the coast of either Elektro or Cherno (Cherno would make more since, obviously). He calls Cherno the "main attraction" and then reveals  a naked man tied up and laying on the ground with a gag in his mouth (in-game it's a face-mask, but you get the point), the man, supposedly Cherno, is trying to scream/talk through the gag but is obviously muffled out so you can't tell what he's saying. The man with the voice changer taunts him as his friend stands above Cherno, staring down at him. He talks and talks, until he raises his weapon and asks Cherno if he has any last words, then he kills him with one shot to the head, and says "Long live Friendly In Cherno". The screen goes black and cuts to a montage of moments Cherno has had throughout his DayZ YouTubing stint, with the song "Do You Feel It?" - by Chaos Chaos , playing in the background. The outro comes up once the montage is done and instead of the usual "Friendly In Cherno" wording in the left of the screen it says "Clod Crew" in poorly written red letters. Instead of the usual videos in the annotations linking to other videos posted by him, they give the link to the 2 unlisted videos(that we can see at least) currently on the Clod Crew channel. You can only get to those videos, which are very strange, by clicking the annotation or receiving the link of the video from someone, so don't go directly to their channel. They might have more videos on their channel which may be released in future annotations. The links to his social media accounts are blacked out at the bottom of the screen, but are still somewhat visible. I visited his twitter (http://twitter.com/frendlyincherno), and the supposed Clod Crew seem to have "taken over" that as well. I checked the comment section, only to find that a lot of people believe his channel has been actually hacked by "The Clod Crew". Frankly, this accusation seems obviously untrue. Although you can download youtube videos and such to steal intros, outros, etc., this is not what happened in my opinion. People also think that that was his final YouTube video, and him saying goodbye. This is disproven as another video (and another later today) are posted on his channel. I think Friendly In Cherno is setting up some sort of mystery throughout a series of videos. I'm not sure what this means, but more will come later today, I'll explain in a minute. A second video was published on August 6th called "Thank You!":

[video=youtube]

This video is about one-minute long and does not use the intro or outro from his other videos, in fact, there is no outro or intro at all. The entire video, except second 0:29 of the video and the very end, are pictures of that creepy wording that serial killers/murderers/lunatics have used in movies and TV shows, the kind that has different shaped and different fonted letters throughout each word (you'll see what I mean). The show comments and stuff that they have edited by editing the HTML of the browser page (obviously not shown in the video) but I can tell because I checked some of those comments in the previous video, some of which are edited and some are not. At second 0:29 it cuts for a split second to a naked man being held at gunpoint in a green military tent (probably Friendly In Cherno) and then cuts back to the regular video that was playing. At the end, it cuts to these grainy filters and what not and something is said by the man with the voice-changer. You will need to play the YouTube video in reverse as people in the comments have noted that he says something similar to "I would like to thank the academy..." without them being able to decipher the rest. I have checked the comment section just now and have realized that "Friendly In Cherno" will be uploading a new video today (August 7th) which will lead us more into the story of what is going on.

FIRST UPDATE: The newest video is called "Cherno's Confession," here it is:[video=youtube]

At the beginning the guy with the voice changer tells Cherno to talk from the script this time (as if they've had multiple takes to record this) and it seems he does, as he says that this is all a prank, but clearly it's not. He talks about going on a cruise around the world soon and then it cuts, at 0:24 in the video, to static and then to night-time DayZ of a person digging, probably a grave, then back to static, and then back to him talking. I assume this is where the next video will be recorded, or maybe it will be at Rify, considering the cruise part. He says to not look into this and that the channel is now The Clod Crew's channel. It is also apparent that he is in a military tent, still naked and handcuffed, this was already known because of the last video it shows him here for a split second in the video. The end is the interesting part though, as it cuts to a screen saying in big letter: "soon" and as it says that a short message is again said backwards. The message is: "and truly what an honor it is to be accepting this." From this it's clear that it is a speech that will be completed throughout multiple videos, so you can expect a lot more videos to come. 

It is now obvious that his account is not hacked (which was a dumb assumption in the first place, in my opinion) so I ask you this:

Where will the next video be recorded, and can you piece together what's going on?

This is very interesting, and I will update this each time new information or videos are released by Friendly In Cherno.

So long,

Richard

Oliv    1572

Can I tell you what's going on and what will happen next? No. But, I have an idea why it's all happening. Those that know what has happened in the last month or so, will probably be able to piece it together.

Think of it as marketing. In my opinion, a re-branding is occurring.

TEazy97    8

So many conspiracies popping up lately, is it 2012?

He's probably bored and dedicated time to irl.

Alright there, fella.

Personally, it's just hype for something else. If not, then oh well, I'll live.

I don't know what to think about those videos. They are creepy  in a way. 

They are weird yes indeed. But the fact that FIC (friendly in cherno) didn't upload in 3 months is also a weird fact. I think that some smart subscribers hacked into his account and showed his subs a real goodbye. Since he just left his subs with no content. 

I can be wrong

(its not my favo youtuber so if im honest I don't really care but its weird I need to admit that.)

Janana    28

Kind of a slow route to a simple change of hands in production if you ask me.

Guest Max   
Guest Max

Anyone else notice at the end of each video there is some weird gibberish? Maybe if you play it backwards it has a hidden message. Just a thought.

Anyone else notice at the end of each video there is some weird gibberish? Maybe if you play it backwards it has a hidden message. Just a thought.

Yeah the deciphered message so far is: "I'd like to thank the academy... it is truly an honor to be accepting this..."

Each "..." splits the message between each video btw

If anyone knows morse code, please translate this if possible: http://vocaroo.com/i/s02DYv3MY03Y

Alright, I deciphered the message. It says: The Golden Man Comes

Guest Max   
Guest Max

This is turning out to be more interesting than I thought.

The Clod Crew personally sent me another morse code message, this time 1:30 minutes long. It was morse code that linked to a youtube channel called "Ja of Nee" which is Dutch for "Yes or No": youtube.com/watch?v=pujkklx-lo. But the channel is all about donating organs/blood/money for stuff like that. Then they posted a link to an imgur: http://i.imgur.com/WvVkOj1.jpg

Not sure what this has to do with this, but it ties in somehow. The Clod Crew then removed any messages relating to this picture. Very interesting.

I looked on P.G.T. Beauregard's Wikipedia page, and what do you know. Citations 22, 14, and 6 all relate to water. I think the next video will take place in Rify by the broken ship.

A fellow also told me that The Clod Crew YouTube Channel left a comment on a video by "Ja of Nee" the channel about donating organs or whatever. It was a dutch video so I couldn't make out what the person was saying, but their comment read "Pu_". Not sure how this ties in either. If anyone is still interested, I'll keep updating.

Guest Hydra   
Guest Hydra

I was visiting his channel today to see if anything has come up. I really would like to know what is going on lol. Very interesting, would love to look into it some more.