Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:13
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
999zircon

[All Frequencies] Looking for Vincent Havick

999zircon    0

Hello, I'm broadcasting from Green Mountain Radio Tower. I'm looking for a man who goes by the name of Vincent Havick. If you know of his whereabouts, please let me know.

*Donny strains to hold back a laugh while he responds to the transmission*

Well, I have two things to say. One, I know a Vincent but am unsure if it's him. And two, get out of Green Mountain, you hit your head or something?

*Donny sets his radio down and continues to overlook an open field*

999zircon    0

*Donny strains to hold back a laugh while he responds to the transmission*

Well, I have two things to say.  One, I know a Vincent but am unsure if it's him.  And two, get out of Green Mountain, you hit your head or something?

*Donny sets his radio down and continues to overlook an open field*

* atlas clicks on his radio  to respond * 

i can take care of myself. if you've see vincent please let me know his werabouts

*You can hear the roar of a truck go silent, as I have reached my destination. The voices of my brothers echoing as they speak, I hear a voice come from my back pack. I flip over my back pack in front of me and pull out my radio listing to the broadcast, I think to myself about the name Vincent Havick. I move the radio up to my mouth and a 17 year old voice through the radio*

Why do you need to see Mr. Havick?

*You can hear a voice asking me why I asked for Vincent before clicking off my radio*

999zircon    0

*You can hear the roar of a truck go silent, as I have reached my destination. The voices of my brothers echoing as they speak, I hear a voice come from my back pack. I flip over my back pack in front of me and pull out my radio listing to the broadcast, I think to myself about the name Vincent Havick. I move the radio up to my mouth and a 17 year old voice through the radio*

Why do you need to see Mr. Havick?

*You can hear a voice asking me why I asked for Vincent before clicking off my radio*

* atlas clicks on his radio * 

all that matters is that i am looking for him if you don't know his whereabouts you're useless to me 

* atlas clicks off his radio

Nik    0

*Nik grabs his radio after recieving news from little brother that a man is looking for vincent*

"If brother wanted to be found, he would have given you a way to find him right? Stop looking cause I promise you, that you will not find him. Leave my brother be, yea?"

*He then puts the radio back in his vest pocket and continues moving with his brothers*

999zircon    0

*Nik grabs his radio after recieving news from little brother that a man is looking for vincent*

"If brother wanted to be found, he would have given you a way to find him right? Stop looking cause I promise you, that you will not find him. Leave my brother be, yea?"

*He then puts the radio back in his vest pocket and continues moving with his brothers*

* atlas clicks on his radio  sounding confused * 

this isn't ace i  don't  recognize your voice either  "Mr Havick" only has the two brothers and your clearly not one of them

Jester    48

this isn't ace i  don't  recognize your voice either  "Mr Havick" only has the two brothers and your clearly not one of them

*Daniel presses down hard on the radio send causing it to stick down and broadcast while keeping his hands free. The voice that leaves his lips sounds muffled by more than static*

"  Those who try to find our brother without an invitation ... "  

* you hear yelling and the sounds of a distance firefight. followed by a rapid succession of loud rifle shots 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.  Followed by the sound of a rifle breach being opened the dead silence *

" find themselves at the wrong end of fate "

* Daniel stands up and overlooks the city then down at his radio and twists the off switch  -click-  *

999zircon    0

*Daniel presses down hard on the radio send causing it to stick down and broadcast while keeping his hands free. The voice that leaves his lips sounds muffled by more than static*

"  Those who try to find our brother without an invitation ... "  

* you hear yelling and the sounds of a distance firefight. followed by a rapid succession of loud rifle shots 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.  Followed by the sound of a rifle breach being opened the dead silence *

" find themselves at the wrong end of fate "

* Daniel stands up and overlooks the city then down at his radio and twists the off switch  -click-  *

who the hell do you people think you are where is my brother

Dustup    125

*As Kurt leans against a pine tree in a secluded area away from any town, he removes his mask and breathes in the clean air, glad that he cannot smell the decomposing bodies of the dead and undead alike.  listening to the radio transmission and the various responses to the broadcast, he realises who some of the voices belong to.  Knowing this may get dangerous, he decides to try and help after hearing the mysterious broadcaster call Havok his brother.  He presses the transmission button on his radio, putting on an English Accent and making his voice sound deeper to avoid his voice being recognised*

"to Mr 'Broadcasting From Green Mountain', I may be able to help you, but there are terms which you will be required to agree to.

1. If I can get you a face to face meeting with the person you are looking for, you will owe me two favours and a life.  In terms of the life issue, I may ask you to take a life on behalf of myself or another party or I may ask you to spare a life.  The price of doing business is high on this one as without realising it, metaphorically speaking, you have by way of your previous remarks, thrown stones at a hive of africanized bees, and I will have to walk into their area.
  2. There is no expiry date on the favours or the life.
  3. The favours and the life issue will be done without hesitation, question, betrayal or protest.
  4. You will agree that whatever happens to you once I get you in front of this man has nothing to do with me, and you will not hold me responsible for whatever happens afterwards, my job will be to simply try and facilitate a face to face meeting.
  5. If you break any of these terms you forfeit your life!

If you accept these terms then perhaps we can arrange a meeting to discuss the fine print, if not then I wish you the best of luck in your search."

*With that, Kurt puts the radio next to him, enjoying the sunshine on his face and wondering how long the man from Green Mountain will take to find Havok without his help before remembering the other meeting he has to facilitate.*

Bigtoe    9

(Jack turns on his radio and begins to speak)

So your the one looking for Vincent. Well i know him. he has quite delectable blood. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.

Who are you to him

(Jack turns off his radio)

999zircon    0

*As Kurt leans against a pine tree in a secluded area away from any town, he removes his mask and breathes in the clean air, glad that he cannot smell the decomposing bodies of the dead and undead alike.  listening to the radio transmission and the various responses to the broadcast, he realises who some of the voices belong to.  Knowing this may get dangerous, he decides to try and help after hearing the mysterious broadcaster call Havok his brother.  He presses the transmission button on his radio, putting on an English Accent and making his voice sound deeper to avoid his voice being recognised*

"to Mr 'Broadcasting From Green Mountain', I may be able to help you, but there are terms which you will be required to agree to.

1. If I can get you a face to face meeting with the person you are looking for, you will owe me two favours and a life.  In terms of the life issue, I may ask you to take a life on behalf of myself or another party or I may ask you to spare a life.  The price of doing business is high on this one as without realising it, metaphorically speaking, you have by way of your previous remarks, thrown stones at a hive of africanized bees, and I will have to walk into their area.
  2. There is no expiry date on the favours or the life.
  3. The favours and the life issue will be done without hesitation, question, betrayal or protest.
  4. You will agree that whatever happens to you once I get you in front of this man has nothing to do with me, and you will not hold me responsible for whatever happens afterwards, my job will be to simply try and facilitate a face to face meeting.
  5. If you break any of these terms you forfeit your life!

If you accept these terms then perhaps we can arrange a meeting to discuss the fine print, if not then I wish you the best of luck in your search."

*With that, Kurt puts the radio next to him, enjoying the sunshine on his face and wondering how long the man from Green Mountain will take to find Havok without his help before remembering the other meeting he has to facilitate.*

your terms are quite steep asking me to take a mans life  i do how ever have no other way of finding him so i accept your terms bring me to vincent and you will get your favors radio me soon for a meet up  

* atlas clicks off his radio wondering just what hes gotten himself into

(Jack turns on his radio and begins to speak)

So your the one looking for Vincent.  Well i know him.  he has quite delectable blood. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.

Who are you to him

(Jack turns off his radio)

what the actual fuck .. if you hurt him ill make you suffer  

* atlas clicks off the radio *

Andrew8818    1

Drew reaches for his bag after hearing those faint little words coming from the radio.

"The only one going to suffer is you, so choose your words wisely my friend.

Drew clears the phlegm from his mouth and accidentally spits all over Jacks boot.

".....Choose wisely"

Drew sets his radio down waiting for a response

Dustup    125

your terms are quite steep asking me to take a mans life  i do how ever have no other way of finding him so i accept your terms bring me to vincent and you will get your favors radio me soon for a meet up  

*Kurt presses down on the transmission button, again changing his voice and accent*

Alright Mr Green Mountain, things are in motion, just waiting for a response on another radio, hopefully it won't be too long.  I know you must be frustrated but please stop making threats over the radio, you will only make things more difficult for the both of us.  I should be in touch shortly.

*Kurt releases the transmission button*

999zircon    0

*Kurt presses down on the transmission button, again changing his voice and accent*

Alright Mr Green Mountain, things are in motion, just waiting for a response on another radio, hopefully it won't be too long.  I know you must be frustrated but please stop making threats over the radio, you will only make things more difficult for the both of us.  I should be in touch shortly.

* atlas clicks on his radio chuckling * 

should i go any where for our meet up

Dustup    125

Alright Mr Green Mountain, looks like the deal is on, as soon as I have a time and location I will let you know where to meet me so I can make sure you are alone and take you to the man you are looking for.

*Moody hits his transmit button*

I wish you luck, Mr. Green Mountain. I hope the man you're looking for is still the person you remember. This land changes men, and only few men change for the better.

*Moody pauses to think for a long moment, and only static comes through*

I hope all goes well for you, and hopefully can meet you myself some day. Your convictions to your objective are a clear marker of Strength.

*he chuckles slightly and releases his transmit button*

999zircon    0

Alright Mr Green Mountain, looks like the deal is on, as soon as I have a time and location I will let you know where to meet me so I can make sure you are alone and take you to the man you are looking for.

* atlas clicks on his radio excitminet in his voice *

understood ill be eagerly awaiting your response in dolina

Sign in to follow this