Server time: 2017-08-24, 04:50

Sign in to follow this  
Samaritan

Zombi

Samaritan    258

Looks like Ubisoft moved from the Nintendo for this one...could be fun.

[video=youtube]

Pussy    312

There is no way I could ever play this. I like sleeping way too much and I'm not prepared to give that up for the nightmares this game would give me.

Destinwolf    13

Doesn't look too shabby! I might have to check that out when it comes out. The survival horror genre is my favorite video game genre after all.

Samaritan    258

I just hope that it isn't a Dead Island type game as in, awesome trailer but the game was a little meh...I do like that Zombi is set in London though.

(Apologies to any Dead Island fans out there :))

Heroz_Nick    21

I just hope that it isn't a Dead Island type game in as, awesome trailer but the game was a little meh...

What they need to do is use a really good engine system [unity/cry] and create a 28 days later themed game. storyline = gameplay.

or a quick game fix, whichever :P

Destinwolf    13

Dead Island wasn't TOOOOOOO bad. I mean, for a 4 player console game, it was fun for what the consoles had to offer for multiplayer at the time. I enjoyed it, but I burned out on it quick. I'm waiting for H1Z1 to come to consoles, or DayZ (not holding my breath) to change the status quo for gaming on consoles. The reign of FPS games release after release after release has got to come to an end.

Janana    28

The animations and gestures greatly reminds me of Dead Island, and No More Room in Hell. To be honest, it looks a little clunky. A little stiff but the fact that zombies can stop you from climbing ladders and crawling through holes in walls is a mechanic that I' like to see in person. I'm not a big fan of horror games unless I play it with other people because I'm a pansy when it comes to these kind of things. Nonetheless, looksenjoyablekinda.

London bridge is falling down, my fair lady. This is a pretty dank version of the song in the trailer.

Samaritan    258

London bridge is falling down, my fair lady. This is a pretty dank version of the song in the trailer.

I thought that too!

I thought that too!

[video=youtube]

Here's the song without them Zombiz cause it's pretty dank and all.

Samaritan    258

I thought that too!

-SNIP-

Here's the song without them Zombiz cause it's pretty dank and all.

1 Hour Looped version :)

[video=youtube]

I don't like zombie games. That's why I play DayZ Standalone.

In all honesty, I'll be more interested when I see actual gameplay footage. Trailers like this really don't do it for me.

Samaritan    258

I don't like zombie games. That's why I play DayZ Standalone.

In all honesty, I'll be more interested when I see actual gameplay footage. Trailers like this really don't do it for me.

There was a bit of gameplay in there but I'm sure there will be more to come. I do agree that you cannot judge a game by it's trailer.

There was a bit of gameplay in there but I'm sure there will be more to come. I do agree that you cannot judge a game by it's trailer.

Well, yeah, a few snippets of gameplay were present, but how far away from release is this game?

Samaritan    258

Well, yeah, a few snippets of gameplay were present, but how far away from release is this game?

Apparently August 18th 2015 on digital download.

Looks a lot like Dead Island. The last thing we need is another zombie game, but I wouldn't mind if this one turns out to be fun and not a buggy heap of crap. #WaitForReviews.

Hollows    432

Yeah... I stopped caring when I saw,"Ubisoft." You're going to have to make an account before you can purchase the game, enter a password they give you and have them tell you that it's incorrect, re-install and hope the new key they give you will work, if not you do this x amount of times until you are able to get in the game, when you have to log in again.

Oh man, I remember really wanting to play this game!

So ready for this. :D

lassejj    0

Gonna give this game a shot. Looks fun i guess. Never saw so much of it after it released on the WiiU

Looks like Zombie-U

Not interested :D

Also dem polygon crows.

Samaritan    258

Looks like Zombie-U

Not interested :D

Also dem polygon crows.

It is you are correct, they have left Nintendo and given it the PC/XBOX/PS4 sparkle. Could be fun but not a long term thing ;)