Server time: 2017-08-20, 10:02

Sign in to follow this  
Basoon

Leaving Staff

Basoon    15

Well, as I have said to staff, I am deciding to step down.  It has been a true privilege to work with that group of people, I simply have to focus my time on other things.  I'll still be around the server, just not in the staff role.

Short and sweet I guess, not much else to say.  The community is in good hands and I look forward to playing here in the future.

o7

Hassan    381

o7, thanks for your work in staff.

Dusty    1044

Sad to see you step down, but I guess it's for the best. From the amount of times I've seen you help people in TS with a problem, I can confidently say you were a great staff member. You fulfilled your responsibilities with integrity, politeness, and respect.

On the bright side, now we can focus more on getting the White-name Watch out there more ;D

I thought you'd still be in this community for a fair bit of time more.

Seemed like you were in for the long run, that you were still taking knowledge from the experience.

[video=youtube]

Basoon    15

I thought you'd still be in this community for a fair bit of time more.

Seemed like you were in for the long run, that you were still taking knowledge from the experience.

[video=youtube]

Trust me, I have no intention of leaving the community,  not as long as the RP stays good.  After all I still gotta experience one of those Chedaki hostage situations I've heard so much about. :trolle:

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

boi boi. Have fun in game.

Thank you for all the work you've put in staff.

Good luck with your new adventures.

Destinwolf    13

Thanks for all your hard work you put into the community, Basoon. I certainly appreciate all the volunteered man hours you guys put in day in and day out for the community. Back to enjoying the RP life!

MissChalice    26

Sad to see you leaving staff but I hope that means I get to see you more in game. ^.^

ps. we need to finish our Civ game

Guest Viktor Kolenkeov   
Guest Viktor Kolenkeov

Every last community member is thankful for the work you have put in thx :D

RIP staff top lad inb4 dave is bob

Best of luck Basoon o7

Autumn    121

I imagine you have many things on your mind at the moment. Regardless, the Western Watch returns

o7 Thank you for your service :)

Basoon    15

Sad to see you step down, but I guess it's for the best. From the amount of times I've seen you help people in TS with a problem, I can confidently say you were a great staff member. You fulfilled your responsibilities with integrity, politeness, and respect.

On the bright side, now we can focus more on getting the White-name Watch out there more ;D

Thanks man,  always glad to hear that I had a positive impact on the community.  And yeah, we will have to get in game even more now for sure.

Sad to see you leaving staff but I hope that means I get to see you more in game. ^.^

ps. we need to finish our Civ game

Sad to go in ways as well, but this is for the best.  Can't wait to see you in game and yes, we need to finish that game.

Vandy    34

Thanks for your work, Basoon.

Good luck and take care!

Caesar    438

o7 my friend, back when we were both in staff all those years ago I enjoyed working with you.

o7 my friend, back when we were both in staff all those years ago I enjoyed working with you.

Hail Caesar!

Basoon, I enjoyed working with you. You were a nice guy and brought insight to staff. I am sorry to see you go, but am always here if you need to talk.