Server time: 2017-11-18, 12:10

Sign in to follow this  
Hyborith

Ken!...Kensoup and the playstyle gaffs.

Folks its wacky and gladly since ive not exposed the Kenneth Character to many finding the right playstyle has been hard... there is many traits and abilitys to make a character awesome... I mean the Kenneth is meant to be my primary character...

Another trait that is an issue is my scottish accent. people DEMAND awesome from a scotsman. so let us test the waters.

Alright, so i was having issues trying to perfect the right playstyle. from Knife only... (very fun, but not awesome enough)

To allowing myself a Pistol...unfortunately it completely ruins the game for me (makes me a very minor target, plus mildly threatening)

Mute is an exellent idea, and i actually do enjoy the concept. but there is times i must speak... (if you see my real life picture you would shout silent bob... or hobo)

Then i realised something...

50b6b48019056.png

Special Mention to willscott98

I saw his video link and thought...hehe...gotta try this. So that is what i will do tonight... (After i commit Seppuku)

EDIT: So yep. i tested good auld fisting action on the zeds..... Your fists are like cannonballs. takes a good few wacks to the head but damn. its fun.

Ya gotta do alot of healing between fights. also gotta watch out for the dreaded Spinal Tap. from what i heal it now regenerates. so all ya gotta do is just rest every once in a while.