Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:13
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
zaklaus

Another survivor seeking for peace.

zaklaus    0

Hi, Dominik here.

I'm seeking great community, getting rid of rude players and actually enjoying this game. I've found this community to be nice and actually allowing me play as it was meant to be played, looking for supplies, helping other people and being part of the world.

As I have a small disadvantage in body movement (or disability I'd say), it's really hard for me to confront people with some experience and skill in killing everybody. I always had to lay back to the woods to be out of view of other players. Of course, there were people helping me, I helped some people too, but as it came into combat, it was instant death for me. The reason I came here is the possibility to enjoy game without being killed on sight or offended in any similar way. I don't play PvP competitive games, because I know it's impossible for me to actually progress. That's why I played RPG and MMO games for years. Games that does not require fast or skilled hand, games that requires player to think and be creative in it.

I hope to meet you guys soon.

Sorry for weak english, foreigner here.

Guest Viktor Kolenkeov   
Guest Viktor Kolenkeov

You are among Friends Here Welcome aboard the band wagon

Abandoned-Subway-Station.jpg

zaklaus    0

Thank you Viktor! We are all in the same boat now, fighting the evil and living the future.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Welcome, fella.

Destinwolf    13

Welcome to the community, pal! You will find here that there are MANY RPers here that are not interested in PVP at all! Check the groups section at click link and check around to see if any groups might fit the kind of RP you are interested in. Also, feel free to post on the LFG thread there to find other survivors like yourself.

Good luck on your whitelist application if you haven't been accepted yet! Also, be sure to post anywhere else on the forums outside of the Introductions section to be sure that your forum account doesn't get pruned (basically deleted).

Hope to see you around, bud!