Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:34

Sign in to follow this  
Rick

o7

Rick    19

After almost two years here, my time has come. I honestly never though I'd be making a thread like this, though all good things must come to an end I suppose. 

I doubt that after I killed myself twice by ejecting out of cars on my first day here, anybody would have though I'd go on to be an admin one day, albeit for three days (On the bright side, I set a new record). To date, this is the best community I've been a part of, and I have no regrets about spending a rather large amount of time here over my stay. 

In light of recent events however, my drive here has been extinguished. I still wholeheartedly disagree with my removal from staff, and stand by what I said and did, even if some interpreted my sarcasm as truth, my words as leaks, and my actions as cover-ups. Given I spent 8 months in staff without issue, and having all the leadership disappear with the blink of an eye, I still feel as though I deserved a second chance, or at a bare minimum an explanation or discussion as to why I was removed. I was always a rather blunt person and never feared speaking my mind; I figured this would catch up to me sooner or later. 

Given that, and the fact that most of the friends I have made here either left or have been banned, there's nothing left holding me to the community. Disappointment over recent events has taken most of my will to remain active, or really get in game. 

I'm sure some people loved me, some people hated me, and some people loved to hate me, however I'd like to think that regardless of how things ended up, I still had a positive impact. While I still may get in game here and there with a friend or two, my involvement mostly ends here. 

While there's plenty of people I'd love to mention, I'd specifically like to thank Declan, Tom, Wunsleh, Terra, and Deadplex for letting me into their respective clans, and giving me an amazing experience here. 

It's been real, 

-Rick

Take care Rick, hope all goes well for you

o7

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

You did good work in staff. Hope you have success in your future endeavours.

big ol reek

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

o7 Big Ol' Reek Deek.

Was a fun ride at the end.

Brad    155

Sorry to see you go Rick, thanks for all you did in the community and staff, it was always great talking to you man!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

o7 Rick, you've been in the staff since before I joined the community, and throughout that time you've only done what's best for this community, and in my eyes never acted for your own interest, you had an huge impact on the server, and it's sad to see you go like this, good luck with whatever you go ahead doing.

Jm Von Cat    154

O7 Rick, I may not have had the most interaction with you but what I did have was always interesting!

See you mate, stay safe and may the force be with you :P

o7 bud

You did the best you could

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

o7, just because you've been removed from staff doesn't mean you need to leave! Who's to say you're forever damned to never be staff? It could still happen. Almost everyone viewed you as a great staff member.

o7 Rick lad.

o7 Rick, take care man :)

o7 to a real one.

o7 Rick. It was a pleasure working alongside you and I enjoyed the banter.

Good luck with whatever you get up to and I wish your Celtics good luck next season

Volke    132

See ya Rick :/, was fun when I was in staff with you, hopefully we may play L4D2 and I won't set you on fire :(. Take care

Erik    99

o7 Rick, been a pleasure playing with you, and greatly enjoyed my time in white noise with you.

Septimus    23

o7 Remember the Beret, my friend.