Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Davoren

Thanks for ruining my new game?

Guest Davoren   
Guest Davoren

So I pretty much decided to get DayZ after watching some videos from these servers on YouTube. I've applied for the whitelist, and until I hear back I decided to play on the regular servers just to get used to the game.

Now, I didn't expect pubbies to be as chill as you guys seem to be, but silently being murdered by gangs of dudes from behind just seems rude! Thanks for ruining the game for me, I guess, man I hope I get on this whitelist.

You're welcome. :troll: Also welcome aboard!

Autumn    127

Truly there is plenty of reasons people don't get on DayZ public. But even if you don't like it, look at it differently. It gets you much needed experience and familiarity with controls, cover, hiding, evasion, aim, gun recoil management and social interaction. DayZ is a punishing experience, similar to Dark Souls in it's own right. But it shows how scummy people can become/will become.

I suggest you keep playing, even if you do get killed. Often times the best trick to breaking a wall is tenaciously throwing yourself at it until it comes down.

Regardless, welcome to DayZRP.

Day-z-hands-in-the-air-dancing-hands-up-dance-1389971607V.gif

Destinwolf    13

Welcome to DayZRP! Funny thing is, I only go on pub servers now days to KOS and act a fool. It's nice to get away from the serious side of DayZ and just cut loose sometimes! But once you get sucked in to RP, you won't be going back to pub for awhile. Guaranteed!

Good luck on the whitelist app!

Husky    0

Welcome to DayzRP.

You seem to have joined for the same reason as most of us :D

Zev    1

So I pretty much decided to get DayZ after watching some videos from these servers on YouTube. I've applied for the whitelist, and until I hear back I decided to play on the regular servers just to get used to the game.

Now, I didn't expect pubbies to be as chill as you guys seem to be, but silently being murdered by gangs of dudes from behind just seems rude! Thanks for ruining the game for me, I guess, man I hope I get on this whitelist.

So my Whitelist was accepted last night and I went on the server for the first time today before it was cut short by my net going down.  I met three people briefly and although my session was cut short it made a great change from the usual 'Battle Royal'.  Good luck with your application!

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

The only reason I play this game is because of DayZRP. Without RP, it's just a battle royale with a little survival, which is what you experienced.

I hope you get accepted soon! Welcome to DayZRP.

Guest Viktor Kolenkeov   
Guest Viktor Kolenkeov

Welcome To the Spectacular world of Dayz RP

...silently being murdered by gangs of dudes from behind just seems rude! Thanks for ruining the game for me, I guess, man I hope I get on this whitelist.

You're a tad melodramatic, you'll fit in perfectly!

Guest Davoren   
Guest Davoren

I do what I can! Honestly if a group of people can come up behind me without me noticing, that's on me. I'm keeping at it, and I'm slowly getting the hang of things.