Server time: 2017-08-17, 02:04

Sign in to follow this  
Guest StoOrasLTU

Helicopters spawns BORKEN?

Question

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

I havnt seen Huey, grey littlebird for 2-3 weeks and mi-17 for 1 month i mean wtf is wrong with spawns? :D i mean they shoud be common not like 1 per 1-2months...

35 answers to this question

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

Well hiden? i mean i havnt seen them for ages and i asking everyone they havnt seem them too.

Hades Juran    1

On which server? We have seen S-GRU running with the littlebird on RP1, and have heard that they also have the huey as well.

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

Why that rare? i mean they not OP and everyone shooting helis without reason when you flying arround so they shoud be common

Sin    113

Good riddance. Helicopters are overpowered and unrealistic in a zombie apocalypse. Fun, from time to time, but they should appear rarely if at all in my humble opinion.

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

Whell about rp situation there is 2 airports and 1 airfield so this island shoud have more mi17...

Whell about rp situation there is 2 airports and 1 airfield so this island shoud have more mi17...

Nah.

We have enough. Frankly we need less...

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

its rare enought dude :D honestly guys when last time u saw MI17?

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

Heli spawns should be more rare, but there should be more variety, all i see is the tactical little bird.

Lord Fusk    2

Why does the amnounts of airfields factor in? Think about the ammounts of technicans and spare parts to keep em functional. Im no engineer but im quite that it requires some more fine tuned work other than slapping some scrap metal on there to make it work.

Skippy    4

I'd rather see helis get removed completely, and replaced by light armoured Humvee and other UAZs and Hilux with mounted M240s and PKM's and what not.

Lord Fusk    2

I'd rather see helis get removed completely, and replaced by light armoured Humvee and other UAZs and Hilux with mounted M240s and PKM's and what not.

+1

Tortov    0

Needs more DayZ-2017 cars...Or VW Golfs.

Pink SUVs too maybe?

On second thoughts, No!

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

This, again and again. I don't understand why people think these are massively overpowered. Give them a low ammo count and make them fairly rare :/

Tortov    0

This, again and again. I don't understand why people think these are massively overpowered. Give them a low ammo count and make them fairly rare :/

Having a PKM you can move with is a lot more OP than a PKM that exposes you and has a 90 degree turn radius.

Skippy    4

Hell, the Huey and the Mi17 already have two guns apiece, and you're a hell of a lot more covered when you're in one of them. When you're in the gunner seat on a hilux, Humvee, or UAZ you are a snipers first target. They're a heck of a lot less over powered than the Huey in my opinion.

Sidewinder    1

I like the idea of armoured humvees as they would appear in zombie apocalypses. Plus the ammo for the guns are rare anyway so they are at a disadvantage already... removed the big helis and replace with armoured cars. Keep the 6 seater little bird as it is quitr exposed and a risk to use anyway.

Tortov    0

Rvvw7.jpg

This vehicle spawns on Zombies.nu servers. (BTR-40)

It has a higher armor value than regular cars. however the crew are very exposed and can easily be headshotted out of the vehicle. I have done a roadblock on that server before, and all the occupants quickly died, just as they would if in a civilian car.

And look at it. Old, rusted Russian lightly armored car from just after WW2.

Sidewinder    1

Rvvw7.jpg

This vehicle spawns on Zombies.nu servers. (BTR-40)

It has a higher armor value than regular cars. however the crew are very exposed and can easily be headshotted out of the vehicle. I have done a roadblock on that server before, and all the occupants quickly died, just as they would if in a civilian car.

And look at it. Old, rusted Russian lightly armored car from just after WW2.

+1 also maybe use those exposed humvees? You know the ones with no back on but have a mg at the front?

TrilbyAsh    6

Depends really...Firing a gun from a Heli is hard to do, unless you've got a pilot that's very smooth in-flight.

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

I agree with this, but removing helis completely would decrease some fun, you can do alot of funny events with helicopters.

Daniel    2

+1